Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / CWI Training and Certification
- - By Dale_1 Date 01-26-2009 16:18
If you need CWI Training and/or Certification...
I hand the opportunity to take the WITM (Weld Inspection Training Module) course for CWI Certification taught by Dan Luna, Senior Weld Inspector and Consultant in Southern California and found that the material he used really did help in my success in the certification process. His courses were held on Saturday mornings and he gave a lot of personal attention in areas of concern. I have taken several courses in my career and found this one to be much more personal unlike some.
If you are considering CWI certification or need a refresher this might be worth looking into.
I have included his email address for inquires:

dan@weldingdocs.com

Kind regards,
Dale Smalley, CWI
Parent - By BLAZER (*) Date 01-26-2009 19:58
I have to agree with Dale.  I took the same class and passed the CWI exam on my first try.  Very thorough instruction, not just how to pass the exam but how to be a successful inspector coming from an instructor with 30+ years experience.  Now that I've put my instruction to use for 3 years, I can attest to the value of Dan's WITM. 
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / CWI Training and Certification