Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Turn about
- - By CWI555 (*****) Date 03-11-2009 17:39 Edited 03-11-2009 20:34
The wolves are already smelling blood in the Obama admin. Transparency has turned into opaqueness, and promises into lies. Our allies in Europe are starting to call it amateur hour in the White House, and our enemies are laughing at us. The same need for instant gratification that got him elected with promises of a chicken in every pot, will and is turning on him. He (Obama) and the Democratic leadership are participating in the same thing that so decried during the Republican years in running over the opposition. Funny how that works.

However; since it's becoming more and more obvious that the current path and plans are fast turning into a dismal failure, I advise all not to point fingers and mouth off but rather do something about it. It's each and every one of them at fault, their arrogance in ignoring "we" the people's will who are at fault. That goes for Dems and Republicans. After this next election cycle, it will be on each and every one of us who fail to throw each and every one of the incumbents out of office who are to blame if we refuse to stand up and exercise our right to right this wrong. It's all bush's fault, it's all obama's fault, it's all the congress's fault will no longer work.  Shame on them for not living up to their promises and shame on us if we let them get away with it.
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 03-11-2009 18:51
Is that the same allies that had so much hope for us?
Funny how that works.
I couldn't agree more.
It is indeed our fault.
Parent - By uphill (***) Date 03-11-2009 23:24
I agree 100%. How do you think  we can stop the mass spending by those who are in office? Do you think they even know that the free ride is ending? Kick the free loaders out at the next chance and drop the retirement of government employees to normal levels. Hell make them pay for most or all of the free insurance they recieve too.

Keep firing I think I saw some movement.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Turn about