Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Question about hardness for PQR
- - By cong nguyen (**) Date 03-20-2009 07:33
Dear you all,

I am planning to do some PQR for new project, but I don't know what kind of material shall be make hardness test, could you please teaching me?

Thank you very much!
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 03-20-2009 13:39
I don't understand the question.
Parent - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 03-20-2009 14:25
Always on SS 316L
Parent - - By hogan (****) Date 03-20-2009 15:41
You need to read the applicable code or hire someone to teach you. You have gotten a lot of help in regards to PQR's, maybe you should do a search of the forum to answer your question. This is a little scary if you are the person who is responsible for qualification of welders. You have been asking the same type of questions for almost a year. So it would appear that this is something you do daily. If your in that position and asking these remedial questions then that causes some concern for me. You really need to educate yourself or hire someone to educate you. It might not seem that important to you but some of us have a higher respect for what we are charged with. Maybe I'm misinterpreting you, but that is the feeling I get from your questions.
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 03-26-2009 05:16
Hardness should be stated in your client specification or NACE.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Question about hardness for PQR