Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Conference of the America's and Tea Parties
- - By js55 (*****) Date 04-21-2009 13:41
President Barack Obama B slapped by Daniel Ortega.
Yup, after 15 minutes of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega berating the United States as essentially being responsible for all the ills of the world, followed up of course by our good buddy Hugo Chavez giving Obama a book to reinforce the point (required reading for all good lefties) with our President sitting right there, all our President could say was "We're Sorry."

Of course, our unbiased press chose to turn it into the handshake issue, which was from the beginning a trivial side bar.

And while I'm on the unbiased press. Didn't you just love the way they bashed the Tea Partiers and tried to portray them as right wing extremist loons. It seems the traditional Party of organized government protest, the Democrats, have found a way to justify bashing the very type of freedom of expression they have ostensibly stood for for so long.
Interesting.
Like I said in another thread, look who's the Tories now.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 04-21-2009 15:32
"And while I'm on the unbiased press. Didn't you just love the way they bashed the Tea Partiers and tried to portray them as right wing extremist loons"
History tells us the original tea party participants received the same treatment with the exception of the right wing part.
Parent - By 522029 (***) Date 04-22-2009 00:42
This conference should have been called   "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Griff
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Conference of the America's and Tea Parties