Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / need help wit craigs list
- - By weldaboy (**) Date 04-25-2009 01:58
i get on and check out craigslist all the time for cheap welding stuff but i dont have an account set up and dont have the time right now. if anybody does and wants to help me contact a seller that would be awesome. theres a welding bed under oklahoma/lawton. its date is april 7 the town says wichita falls. could someone contact him and get a num for me? thanks for any help.
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 04-25-2009 02:44
You don't need to DO anything to buy, just click where it says "Reply To" shoot them an eMail to make the arangements and go buy it. Some even list a phone # You can call.

If You want to list items, You need somebody other than Me to help You.
Parent - - By snuffman (***) Date 04-25-2009 03:05
You dont have to have an acount. When you go to reply does a screen pop up saying you need to enter your name then you do and ask for your email adress. After you do that it says you dont have an acount or need an acount?  If this is whats going on I dont no why it does or what it means, all I no is I downloaded windows live messenger and mail. Problem fixed.
Parent - By ZCat (***) Date 04-25-2009 04:11
sale-w8muj-1111621810@craigslist.org <sale-w8muj-1111621810@craigslist.org>

there's your email address
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / need help wit craigs list