Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / fracture test
- - By doyenofcastle (**) Date 05-04-2009 16:35
any one have clear photos for fillet fracture test showing lack of penetration lack of fusion porosity cracks with illustration I hope he upload or give use link for it ,I need that for educated purpose .
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 05-05-2009 00:33
I have a complete set of drawings (not photos) showing all kind of welds discontinuities and I can send them to you if you're interested. They're drawings, not photos, but are very clear in what they show. They're the graphic material I hand over to my students at Mackenzie Presbyterian University in Sao Paulo.
It's printed material, not electronic, so I only can send them to you by air mail. If you'd like to receive them tell me your mailing address. If you live in the UAE the envelope will take some 12 - 15 days to reach you; there's no direct flight between our two countries.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil

Parent - By doyenofcastle (**) Date 05-05-2009 17:17
thanks , but why you can't use scan for this document and send it by email istead air mail ,it will cost much more
Parent - - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 05-05-2009 16:43 Edited 05-05-2009 17:00
Let's see if this helps:

I managed to find one in steel and one in aluminum.  I am sure I have more, I just don't have time to find them at the moment.
Parent - By doyenofcastle (**) Date 05-05-2009 22:08
very nice you have more?
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / fracture test