Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / nice patch
- - By ctacker (****) Date 05-05-2009 21:09
[deleted]
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 05-05-2009 23:28
Don't forget to makea "Big Oil" patch to go with those wonderful flags!
Parent - - By Stephan (***) Date 05-05-2009 23:56
Have considered a while before writing: 'Also 32 German soldiers killed in action in Afghanistan should have deserved a little better remembrance.'
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 05-06-2009 01:34
Your right Joe, America does alot of things for big oil that it shouldn't.
Stephan, I apologize and I Do remember the German soldiers that lost thier life, I removed the Post because it was done in a thoughtless manner. I have the utmost respect for Germany and its citizens. One day I hope to reside there as you know. I hope you Accept my apologies.
Parent - - By Stephan (***) Date 05-06-2009 04:06
Carl,

I would like to say a heartfelt 'Thank you' for this outstanding response.

You may truly know how much I am admiring your great nation - and this... is the truth.

I bow my head in veneration for every single US soldier who has lost his life in all these insane battles rioting around the globe.

Much too many of them had to be mourned over the years.

Every single one of those is irreplacable and I pray to the Almighty Lord for blessing and protecting all the others US, Canadian, French, Italian,..., who are serving all of us by day and night while we and our families are allowed to sleep in our warm beds.

God bless you,
Stephan
Parent - By Kix (****) Date 05-06-2009 14:38
Very good way to look at it Stephan and glad to see you're still around. lol  All of those men and women over there, no matter what nation they come from, are kickin A$$ and taking names, so we don't have to worry about IED's, dirty bombs and all that other bullsh!t in our own country.  I won't ever forget why they're all over there, but I see some still do and it sadens me.
Parent - By darren (***) Date 05-06-2009 00:23
awesome response. couldn't agree more
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / nice patch