Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New TV Show
- By richhansil Date 02-12-2002 18:30
Howdy folks, my name is Rich Hansil, and I'm a producer with RDF Media (makers of Junkyard Wars on TLC). We're currently working on a new show that you may be interested in. Our new show is a competition to design and build the ultimate off-road vehicle from scratch, and then subject it to hard-core testing and racing. We are giving teams from all over the world one month and about $3000 to build their machines. Hopefully, these will be really imaginative in design and should be able to cope with a wide range of terrains. Selected teams and their machines will be flown to England to race in an enormous arena, just outside London. Basically, it's a chance to test your skills against people from all over, and have a lot of fun in the process. Time is creeping up on us, though - we would like to get applications and videos in by February 15th.
The application is available on the website at: http://www.ultimatemachinecombat.com
If there any questions I can answer for you, you can reach me at this email (richard.hansil@rdfmedia.com) or at (818) 817-5200.
If you know of anyone that you think would be qualified, please feel free to pass this on to them.

Thanks,
Rich Hansil
RDF Media (818)-817-5200
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New TV Show