Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Obama has done it again!!!
- - By js55 (*****) Date 06-16-2009 16:17
In the news,
An assistant Attorney General heading an investigation of an allegedly corrupt public official in the San Francisco bay area was dismissed by President Barrack Schicklgruber (can't use Hussein-that would make me a bigot) Obama.
Guess which side of the political aisle this public official was on?
Not fired for the investigation you say. Then why has the investigation been discontinued?
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 06-16-2009 18:32
Seems like I recall a historical figure from the 30's that started off like that....
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 06-16-2009 19:32
Yes, once you are able to shake off the rewriting of history the similarities are startling. The only thing missing at this point in time is a Reichstag fire and a Beer Hall Putcsh.
Oh yeah, and another book entitled My Story. Oh, wait, we already had that. Wouldn't shock me if it became required reading for school children everywhere.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 06-18-2009 07:38 Edited 06-18-2009 07:42
What about the case of former NBA star Kevin Johnson who's now the Mayor of Sacramento, CA?

Obama: "Ohhh Nooo!!! You are NOT going to investigate my Basketball playing buddy!!!" The two do play Basketball frequently... Now I know he didn't actually say that but, his administration's actions speak much louder than any words could!!! :( :( :(

The Inspector general who was immediately terminated by the Administration was a 78 year old man of impeccable credentials whom prior investigations did not succumb to previous attempts of favoritism towards the person or entities being investigated!!! This one STINKS WORSE THAN THAT PUTRIFED SHARK MEAT CULTIVATED IN ICELAND!!! Transparency my Arse!!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 06-18-2009 12:49
Yeah, Schicklgruber just keeps pullin his Chicago tactics and the media pays little attention, other than the upcoming ABC lovefest. Even an extremely liberal columnist from the SF bay area, his name escapes, has stated the press and Schicklgruber should get a room. Bernard Golburg, for years with the New York Times, in his latest book called it A Slobbering Love Affair. A good read.
But there are signs. Subtle, but there nonetheless. The dems are starting to back away from his health care reform, and grumbling is steadily increasing in the press. Perhaps the flush of new love is fading.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 06-18-2009 12:59
"This one STINKS WORSE THAN THAT PUTRIFED SHARK MEAT CULTIVATED IN ICELAND!!! Transparency my Arse!!!!"

Any "president other than obama" would have been crucified for doing this. This verges on if not passes the threshold for impeachment in my eyes.

Regards,
Gerald
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Obama has done it again!!!