Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New jobs for the Homeless!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-08-2009 23:12 Edited 07-09-2009 03:46
So now the lobbyists are getting into the jobs creation business by hiring the homeless to stand in line for them while they're still out on the golf course finishing the par they're on, or getting their teeth whitened at their dentists, or possibly cutting some backroom deals or whatever the case may be...

I wonder how much these homeless folks are being paid to just stand in line for these elitists - err job creators, and I wonder how many of these folks are included in the White House calculations with respect to their own estimates referring to just how many jobs this administration has been able to either save or create???

May I remind you that there are almost eleven thousand lobbyists in D.C. so, it's definitely something to really consider when the administration talks about controlling the special interests and padding their own estimates regarding actual job creation. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 01:03
I don't doubt what your saying Henry, but where did that info come from?

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 03:55
About the Homeless standing in line for the lobbyists or the approximately eleven thousand lobbyists?
If you're asking about both... The answer is both online, and watching the Lou Dobbs Show on CNN earlier this evening. :)
How ironic isn't it? ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 06:24
Ironic indeed.

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 15:07
How ironic that Schicklgruber campaigned on eliminating the special interests and yet the number of lobbyists in DC has increased phenomenally since he took office. What do they know that we don't?
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 17:34
If a group knew a new government order was in the making, they would likely be lobbying to put themselves in a position of power before all hell broke loose. As with chess, you've always have to be thinking several moves ahead.

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-09-2009 17:35
Thanks for the links Kaye
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 07-09-2009 20:59
You're most welcome
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New jobs for the Homeless!