Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / One lock: a few different items
- - By aevald (*****) Date 07-25-2009 04:07
Hi folks, I have a jet ski trailer that I built to match my wife's pickup and when I built it I included a jockey box to lock up the cover, anchor, oil, etc. I also included a couple of gas can holders. It came to me that I didn't want to have to use a bunch of different locks so I set-up the gas can holders so that they could be pinned in an a manner that could only be accessed when the box was opened. I imagine many of you out there have motorcycle trailers, utility trailers, and other types of items that this same sort of set-up could be used for. If you have any other types of ideas along these similar lines I would certainly like to see them as well. Best regards, Allan 
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-25-2009 04:51
That's pretty slick Allan. I am sure there are many people out there that can utilize this application. It gives me a few ideas for the fuel tanks I use for the generator on my camper.

jrw159
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 07-27-2009 15:56
Sweet...that is very creative. I knew he used that knot above his shoulders for something other than a hat rack.
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 08-02-2009 16:19
"Slick", Allen's new nickname.

Just kidding, but I do enjoy your inventive nature!

Best regards - Al
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 08-02-2009 19:30
Thanks Al, the only problem is that I don't have enough time or $$$$$ to work on all of them. Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By jffluxcore (**) Date 08-04-2009 18:10
Allen, that slick and cheaper, good work, Jim
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 08-04-2009 18:30
Thank you jffluxcore, Regards, Allan
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / One lock: a few different items