Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / This should proove interesting.
- - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 01:50
This document has popped up and soon to be in court. I believe it will be interesting to see how obama kills it.
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 08-03-2009 02:56
Any idea when it will hit the public news or the courts ? I am sure he will have it deemed Fake.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 09:52
Look to the bottom of the document, the persons/groups who are pushing this have a website in purple. I would say they know.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 02:58 Edited 08-03-2009 09:33
Does the place of birth say: "Coast General Hospital MOMBASA or is it MOMMAGA"???

How ironic when it ask for the "Christian Name" and the answer is: "Barack Hussein Obama" when we all know that this is NOT A CHRISTIAN NAME!!!

I have to question the validity of the document since the copy states on the bottom of the document that this is a "True copy", and certified by "Simon Joshua Oduya" who is the Deputy Registrar of the Coast Province of Kenya, and yet this birth record was originally entered into their records by the "District Registrar - Mr. Miller" on the Ninth day of August, 1961 and there is another person named: "E.F. Lavender" who also is a registrar yet, no signatures from either of these names in this so called "True" copy of President Barack Obama's original birth record...

The Deputy Registrar - "Simon Joshua Oduya" states this copy was entered in the 17th Day of February 1964 into their Birth Register into book 44B, page 5733... Okay then, does anyone have a copy or the original book 44B showing this on this book's page 5733 to validate this so called "True" copy??? Is this the first copy of the original or is it another copy of many copies taken much later than 1964?

I have to ask this because back then, even though paper was much better in quality when I was born, it would still show some signs of aging by now and, I do not see any hints of deterioration in this copy at all... I know that the birth records in New york City were handled better than most of the third world countries, and preserved in better conditions than in Kenya yet, my own copy of my original birth certificate shows a whole bunch more of deterioration from the original certificate on the copy as it was transferred as part of the details picked up from the machine during the copying process, and this Simon Joshua Oduya" states that the form is a "True" copy of the record found in book 44B, page 5733!!! The raised seal also raises my eyebrows as well but, I cannot tell much without getting a better look at it's details based on the quality of the photo itself.

Well this sure doesn't look like a "TRUE" copy from any book since it doesn't even show the page number which would've transferred on to this supposedly "TRUE" copy of our President's birth record. In other words, I'm not convinced at all that this paper is in fact legitimate at all IMHO!!! The only date that I see that represents this copy is on the top of the page, and it only specifies the year as: "1961" The paper quality is too good for it to be signed in 1964 and that was the first obvious "Red flag' for me.

Now don't get me wrong because, I'm not a recognized authority on judging the authenticity of documents but, this photo clearly is showing that there are too many things in the body of this copy for me to question it's authenticity such as some of the details I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, and in these days of "Adobe Photoshop" digital photographic technology, one can easily "create" authentic looking documents for just about anything so, IMHO, it's just a picture without any validity whatsoever to authenticate it at all... When I see some sort of proof that authenticates and validates it as being a "True" copy of our current president's birth record - then it's just another picture!!!

I have some experience back when I was younger than when I got into welding, and metalworking - with being able to look for clues of alterations, judging copies for certain transfers of details that would be found in the copies papers, documents, stamps from their originals which I was taught to look for by my other grandfather who was an avid, and recognized stamp collector & numismatist who's stamp collection was one of the most extensive ones in this country back in the days of President Lyndon B. Johnson because, the ex-president himself at the time was interested in purchasing some of his stamp collection just before my grandfather passed away back in 1972.

The quality of the paper shown in the picture is too new to be a true copy which is dated as far back as 1964 unless, it is a copy of the original copy, and if it was just that, then some sort of aging marks representing deterioration in one form or another would have been transferred from the original copy to the one being shown in the picture, and I do not see anything that would lead me to believe it's authenticity. Possibly Photoshop??? No offense Gerald. :) :) :) I guess more will be revealed later!!! It should be interesting indeed Gerald. ;) ;) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry   
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 09:50
I have a lot of questions myself. Especially the part about being entered into the registry Feb 64.
The quick answer is, Kenya didn't require it in the day except for passports which we know he had since most of his childhood was in Hawaii.
If it's real, I would say it wasn't added to the books until obama's family applied for a passport.
One thing is sure, they can't post such a document without the inherent scrutiny. We will see.

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-03-2009 14:19
Is English the national language of Kenya????
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 15:19
Kenya has two official langauges. Swahili and English.
Parent - - By rjc5510 (*) Date 08-03-2009 15:28
What would happen if this was his real birth certificate? Would he be kicked out of office and Biden take over?
Parent - - By Josh Flynn (**) Date 08-03-2009 15:31
The website is http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/  the one in the picture is misspelled. This lawyer was on the Jon stewart show afew days ago.
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-03-2009 18:17
I looked and read the site over untill I got the feeling I was just hearing another Televangelist.

I seen several “Coming soon”  “Make donations here”. Seen lots of mis leading information, never seen any concrete information to support the cause.

Put me in mind of “Give your Soul to God but send your money to me”

KY Secretary Of State requests that Attorney General to investigate Obama's Eligibility!

Now that’s a real clincher combined with the Other Fraudulent and Suspicious Activities (coming soon).

They should try “The Sky is falling the sky is falling”
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 18:31
Beautiful Ron!!! :) :) :)

My thoughts exactly!!! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 19:15
I believe the sky is falling is next.
Parent - By RonG (****) Date 08-03-2009 19:36
Gerald, I sure hope it falls here in Hoston, my livestock are about to revolt and trample the fences.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 15:45
He and biden were elected under falsified documents if that is proven to be the case.
If so, I don't think either of them, nor any apointments made by either would stand.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 08-03-2009 16:32
The Kenyan forgery is much better than the Hawaii forgery.
Pick a document …..any document at all and before your very eyes……………………………abracadabra………..hes still the prez.
MDK
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 19:17
That is why I put this in;
"I believe it will be interesting to see how obama kills it."
At this stage he's intrenched.
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-03-2009 20:01
Yea I caught that, you pot stirrer.

I believe he will ignore it, he has to other wise he gives it credence.

I agree Gerald right or wrong for better or for worse he's all ours for the duration and like any other sitting president he will accomplish very little if every one is against him.

I find it mildly amusing at how many people know so much more about how things should be done than the ones doing it.

I have the same problem at work, nobody wants to step up and take ownership of a problem but they sure have lots to say about what “You should have done”.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 08-04-2009 01:29
Nothing but a diversion to the real life changing issues.
Things like
Spreading the wealth……hes got 600 billion or so sitting around.
when is he gonna start spreading it…oh wait he did spend some , 10% I think and now the economy is turning around.(so the DEMs say)
So what is the rest of money for?
MDK
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 08-04-2009 01:53
Mike, the recession is over. Newsweek said so.
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-04-2009 03:28
The horse died 6 months ago, stop kicking and beating on it, Get up off your @$$ and get on with life. If you think you been handed a Lemon make some Brandy or Wine out of it.

My Dad could make Wine fron Dandilions so I am confident you make the best of it if you try.
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 08-04-2009 10:59
Well I can say I have done my part, Letters and phone calls.
Any1 who is not upset at the current situation has their head in the sand.
It’s not a horse it’s a donkey.
MDK
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-04-2009 12:31
I do not doubt your sincerity, I was referring to the fact that the election is over / done and has been for some time now, aka "the horse".

You can sit there on the wagon and flog the dead horse or you can get out and push with the rest of us.

Not sure I understand about the "current situation”.

The current situation came about before the election???? Are you of the mind that the present administration brought it on?

We have been through tougher times I am sure of that and we will get past this one, but not by just standing around pointing fingers laying blame.

Not all our problems can be laid off directly on to the politicians, we have a responsibility to keep our own boat afloat.
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 08-04-2009 17:04
The situation has been building up, not just this admin.
MDK
Parent - By darren (***) Date 08-03-2009 18:38
well if it is a truthful document it is one of the most expensive documents in history, given bailouts and the money lost by the reserve there is already somewhere north of 15 trillion dollars on the books for that documents importance.
Parent - - By SpellCheck (*) Date 08-03-2009 20:48
Your spelling of the word 'prove' in the topic heading is interesting.  I am just kidding.  I am glad to see eveyone getting along! 
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-03-2009 22:24 Edited 08-03-2009 22:26
Interesting from someone who spells the word everyone like this: "eveyone"

Your handle is spellcheck? Do you run into walls very often??? D;) you feel like a period in a thousand page book???

I'll stop now because, I have a feeling that the moderators & admnistrators are getting tired of laughing sooo friggin hard all day today so, I'll stop now. :) :) :)
Parent - By RonG (****) Date 08-03-2009 22:32
Hey nice going Henry, you caught'em with egg on the face.
Parent - By SpellCheck (*) Date 08-03-2009 22:44
HAHA you got me Hank.  It's administrators, though.  I knew I should have stayed in hiding.  Good one!
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 08-04-2009 02:21
MNnngPHhghhFfft!! Sorry I had a hard time holding it in. I think I got a little on me and the laptop.

jrw159 :-)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / This should proove interesting.