Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Anybody on the Pipeline in OHio?
- - By Tamper (**) Date 08-12-2009 20:09
Hello, i was wondering if anyone on here is on the pipeline running threw eastern ohio right now? If you are, i was wondering if some one could meet me some where and maybe give me some pointers and help me out in breaking out. I can provide beer lol.
Thanks,
Chris
Parent - - By hillbilly (**) Date 08-15-2009 19:54
I got a friend working somewhere in eastern OH. He told me the town he was close by, but I can't remember which. He's a 798 hand. Next time I talk to him, ill find out where exactly he is.
Parent - By Tamper (**) Date 08-16-2009 04:58
Thanks man. I do know that it is a 798 job. The town that I live in is Beallsville. They have the ditch dug through here and pipe laying next to it but I dont see any welding trucks around. thanks again
Parent - By HillbillyWelder (**) Date 08-16-2009 19:13
hey is your buddy a welder or helper?   I had a buddy in 798 and he was going to get me on as his helper but he's not pipelining anymore anywho if he's a welder would he be willin to take on a helper? if you wouldn't  mind askin him I would appreciate it.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Anybody on the Pipeline in OHio?