Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I like this way of thinking!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-19-2009 17:12
I like this way of thinking...

We are in an age when the media puts into our heads the idea that only skinny people are beautiful, but I prefer to enjoy an ice cream with my kids, a good dinner with a woman who makes me shiver and a piece of chocolate with my friends. 

With time we gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room
it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. 
Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, "Good gosh, look how smart I am." ROTFLMFAO!!! ;) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 08-20-2009 03:25
That must be why people call Me a smartass.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-20-2009 03:50
ROTFLMFAO!!! :) :) :)

My sentiments Exactly Dave!!! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Revjsnizzle (**) Date 08-20-2009 15:11
So being called a well rounded individual is a good thing....Nice.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-20-2009 16:03
Not only that... My "Round" belly is actually already invested to the tune of over one million, 500K and counting!!! ;) ;) :)

Talk about a "Million dollar belly!!!" I'm already working on my second for crying out loud!!! :) :) :) ROTFLMFAO!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I like this way of thinking!