Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Muslim Reaches The Pearly Gates!!!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-19-2009 17:32 Edited 08-19-2009 17:35
A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.
Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.

"Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

"No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up." And he points to a ladder that rises into the clouds. Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, he climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, "Are you Mohammed?
No, I am Moses... Mohammed is higher still."

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy, he continues to climb the ladder and, yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.
Full of hope, he asks again, "Are you Mohammed? No, I am Jesus...You will find Mohammed even higher up still."

Mohammed higher than Jesus! The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher Once again, he reaches a larger room
where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question: "Are you Mohammed?" he gasps, as he is by now, totally out of breath
from all his climbing.

"No, my son. I am God. But you look exhausted..Would you like a coffee? Yes, please, my Lord"
God looks behind him, claps his hands and Calls out: "Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!"  ROTFLMFAO!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry

Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 08-20-2009 01:08
WHOA!!! Sweet joke!
Parent - By jffluxcore (**) Date 08-20-2009 22:10
That a good one, Henry
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 08-21-2009 13:15
Great joke Henry, lets hope it doesnt put you on a hit list.
Parent - - By johnnyh (***) Date 08-21-2009 13:21
Yeah Ron, I was wondering how many muslim members we have in the grill.  Hank is on their list and Cactii is on the gay cabaret dancer's list.  Ross, are those demographics prevalent in the off topic bar and grill?
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-21-2009 14:26 Edited 08-21-2009 16:48
Hi Johnnyj!

Heck! I was born Catholic, and we all know how many jokes sprung up recently as well as over the years over being Catholic so, It's only a joke to me, and if they can't handle that then, welcome to the club of maligned religious backgrounds!!! ;) Do I worry about some "f@ggotical, err - I mean radical fanatics" hunting me down over a joke??? H@LL NO!!! At least I could go out with a "Bang" intsead of slowly rotting away from the Big "C" in total obscurity!!! Either way, I'm going out FIGHTING!!! :) :) :)

Besides, I'll take a few of them with me just to see if there are those 72 virgins waiting for them when we all meet our makers,
and ROTFLMFAO when I see the look in their eyes saddened by the their discovery that everything they were told to expect when they were down here turned out to be a complete lie!!! ;) :) :)

I also, am Grateful of the freedom to express myself in this country and yet, I earned it by serving my country as opposed to some who sometimes have this notion that they have a God given right to come here to my country, and dictate to me or anyone else who speaks their minds that we should watch out, because they might come into power one day and suddenly take away our freedom of speech or any other rights that make up our Constitution...

What these so-called "morally superior" zealots fail to realize is the indisputable FACT that they will have put themselves into a position equivalent to ABSOLUTE suicide when they find out just how intense and deadly the AMERICAN SPIRIT Really is!!! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By johnnyh (***) Date 08-21-2009 15:08
Your spirit is unquestionable.  No doubt about it.........
Parent - By OBEWAN (***) Date 08-21-2009 14:19
I guess we can all be grateful we live in a free speech country.  There are some locations where they sentence people to the death penalty for repeating jokes like that - and that is after an official government "trial by jury".  They also give out 10 or 20-year prison sentences without abandon.  The case of the missionary schoolteacher in Africa? comes to mind.  She only said something MILDLY "disrespectful" to Islam in the classroom, and was thrown into prison with a 10-year hard labor sentence for it.  Of course, the "diplomatic" powers that be fought back, so I am not sure what eventually happened.  I think they finally let her go after a LOUD world outcry...
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / A Muslim Reaches The Pearly Gates!!!