Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / My dad is an Exotic Dancer
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 08-20-2009 22:38
MY DADDY IS AN EXOTIC DANCER…

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, chief engineer, (my favorite) and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he finally replied, 'Okay...my father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money.'

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him,

'Is that really true about your father?'

'No', the boy said, 'He actually works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Barack Obama elected President last year, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the class.'
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 08-20-2009 23:20
Now that's Embare A$$ ing ! 
Parent - By RUSSELL (**) Date 08-21-2009 00:38
THAT IS F$&K@#G PRICELESS!!!!
Parent - - By okwelder82 (***) Date 08-21-2009 01:05
Ha Ha Ha Ha, Classic!!!
Parent - By 1earedelephant Date 08-22-2009 04:17
ha ha ha dumba** okiedokie dorkfu**82
Parent - By thewelder (***) Date 08-21-2009 03:56
I never expect the twist. JA JA JA JA.
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 08-21-2009 21:00
LMAO! Nice one... very twisted :)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / My dad is an Exotic Dancer