Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / self arc regulation in semi automatic welding procedures
- - By hrezvany (*) Date 08-30-2009 13:11
Hi
I have a question regarding self arc regulation. Do we have self arc regulation for semi automatic welding procedures or not?
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-30-2009 16:27 Edited 08-30-2009 16:32
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to when you use the non-standard term "self arc regulation" hrezvany???
Could you please elaborate further by describing to us just exactly what you mean when you apply this term towards a "semi-automatic welding procedure" And please include as many specific details as possible so that we can to offer informed suggestions to your query."

By the way, "Weldcome To the World's Greatest Welding forum!!!" :) :) :)
We look forward to your response. ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By cwi49cwe (*) Date 09-07-2009 03:05
I'm with ssbn727,    what are you talking about ?????????????? I've been in this business for over 35 yrs and this is a new one on me. You really need to start talking in welding terms that are a little more standard in the business,       thank-you
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / self arc regulation in semi automatic welding procedures