Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thank You AWS welding forum!
- - By Metarinka (****) Date 09-04-2009 18:43
I would just like to say thank you to all the Forum members (and Ross) for your contributions to the forum over the years. Many of you may not know, but I graduated in August with my degree in Welding Engineering Technology from Pennsylvania college of Technology. I start working for a large Aerospace company in 2 weeks in California which will be my first full time Welding Engineering position since being laid off in March.

The information I have gathered on here helped me both in my course work and in my professional career over the last year. I was able to stump quite a few teachers and bring some valuable design information to my jobs with the great resources posted here everyday.

Thank you all and you'll be seeing more of me as I spend a good portion (don't tell my boss) of my work day browsing this sight.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-04-2009 18:49

>I spend a good portion (don't tell my boss) of my work day browsing this sight.

LOL...me too buddy. Congrats on the new job!
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 09-05-2009 04:44
Congrats, good luck with the new job.
Parent - By Steve.E (**) Date 09-05-2009 07:36
Well done Metarinka, but hey this welding caper ain't Rocket Science.  :)
Parent - By Stephan (***) Date 09-05-2009 12:41
Metarinka,

please let me join the circle of congratulars! Superb, and all the best with your new appointment!

But I would like to join you either, using therefore your quote:

"I would just like to say thank you to all the Forum members (and Ross) for your contributions to the forum over the years."

This is excellent said and this is exactly the way I myself feel as well. This is the 'World's Greatest Welding Forum' (Copyright by 'ssbn727' :-)) and this it is due to so many great experts and people are unselfishly contributing their tremendous knowledge to be shared with the worldwide welding community!

Stephan
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-05-2009 12:47
Metarinka,
  Congratulations on your accomplishment. :-)

jrw159
Parent - By chris2698 (****) Date 09-05-2009 15:23
Congradulations dude, it's gotta be a really cool feeling knowing you're gonna moving across the country
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 09-05-2009 16:38
Congratulations, I hope it all works out for you.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thank You AWS welding forum!