Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Van Jones
- - By 522029 (***) Date 09-06-2009 15:33 Edited 09-07-2009 11:06
Announced on the news this morning:  Van Jones has resigned as "Green Czar".
Thankfully, we now have one less communist in the obama regime.

Griff

Sorry guys. I used the name Johnson instead of Jones.

Griff
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-06-2009 20:23
There is hope!
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 09-06-2009 23:50 Edited 09-07-2009 15:15
I have two major problems with this story.
1. Obama's administration appointed this guy. They recruited him.
2. Obama's administration didn't fire him.

This is what happens when you sit in a church for 20 years that believe people like Van Jones are normal.
This is a valuable insight to the psyche of our president and his plans for our future.

Hannity and others warned America about the radicals...but most Americans thought he was just fear mongering.

It's amazing to me that the Whitehouse thought this would fly, the appointment of Van Jones.
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-08-2009 01:50
Lets look at all of them one at a time I choose......
Mr. Volcker
retired as Chairman of Wolfensohn & Co. upon the merger of that firm with Bankers Trust. Currently, he is Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the International Accounting Standards Committee overseeing a renewed effort to develop consistent, high-quality accounting standards acceptable in all countries. In 2003, he headed a private Commission on the Public Service recommending a sweeping overhaul of the organization and personnel practices of the Federal Government.

Pursuing his many continuing interests in public policy, Mr. Volcker is associated with the Japan Society, the Institute of International Economics , the American Assembly, and the American Council on Germany . He is Honorary Chairman of the Trilateral Commission and Chairman of the Trustees of the Group of 30.
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 09-08-2009 21:39
Good thing for FOX news...they are real reporters.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Van Jones