Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Self Imposed Exile for BryonLewis
- - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2009 18:31 Edited 09-13-2009 19:54
Everyone that posts here solemnly swears that they will agree with my every word and that I am the greatest American political thinker of all time.
Parent - By Wrench Tech (**) Date 09-13-2009 19:03
Don't do that Bryon.  You provide a measure of needed balance to this part of the forum.  Tom
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 19:12
Why would you want to do that Bryon??? Don't you know that we need someone like you to have fun with???

Like I said before, be careful what YOU wish for because, it just may happen or not!!! Although quite honestly, I would be curious how many would come out against your political views!!! ;) ;) :)

However, I still am dedicated to the principles of free speech so long as it is in good taste which means that I personally would always "weldcome" your presence in here just on the fact that it is sooo much fun to disassemble any of your arguments through honest debate!!! ;) ;) :)

I also am dedicated to the principle that if one decides to start a dialogue by disrespecting a person, place or thing, then that same individual must not expect any sense of respect back... In other words... If you start with a disrespectful comment or phrase during a discussion, then don't expect any individual to show you the respect which you have not earned - PERIOD!!! Once that is acknowledged, then I do not see any further disrespect - PLAIN AND SIMPLE BRYON!!!
So, let's just K.I.S.S!!! :) :) :)

Henry
Parent - By up-ten (***) Date 09-13-2009 19:17
You won't get my vote,uh-uh. Pretty cool to verse that in Latin too. Bob. Fortis et Liber
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2009 19:45
I wasn't disrespecting anything.  I made a statement, which was taken out of context about the "gay" thing. Plus I put a smiley afterwords.  That makes everything better.
Here for all the old farts out there in Forum Land :-)  (once again, notice the smiley):

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay

and for any other non archaic term that I might use, bookmark this sight:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Now if I could just figure out the bold type thing I could be cool too.  :-)  (smiley, remember, the smiley)

I would probably be the only one backing my politics, at least in the Forum.  Although I do get plenty of PMs supporting many of my rants.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 19:53 Edited 09-13-2009 19:56
Good for you Bryon!!! ;) :) :)

Respectfully (You finally earned it ;) ),
Henry
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 19:39
Bryon,
  Shut up!! You do not need to go anywhere. You and I know better than anyone else that we do not see eye to eye on some issues you boomerang hunter!! :-) I will not vote the same as you in many areas but I won't vote you out for having a different view no matter how twisted I think it may be.

Quit yer cryin' and carry on!! :-)

jrw159
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2009 19:53
I was just playing.  I wasn't gonna leave anyway.  Bwahahahahaha.

I just recently, after a 3 week hiatus, got back on the caffeine.  No coffee, pop, etc.  I've had a giant diet Mtn. Dew and a Coke zero.  I'm on my 60th hour of work and its Sunday.  I slept 4 hours off and on last night.  I have 2 welders here today.  And I'm bored sh*tless.  I want to go fishing.  :-(

Tomorrow, I am getting on the patch.  I'm finally tired of smoking, again.  Not to mention an every increasing quantity of cigarettes at $6.00 a pack.  I'm done!!!
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 21:12
I kind of had it figured that way. I have never know an ass backwards guy from Kansas to give up that easy and I have met my fair share of them being from Southeastern CO. :-)

jrw159
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2009 22:02
John,
I'm from Florida.  I have a driver's license to prove it.  For now.  :-)
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 22:33
LOL, I know how that is.
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 09-14-2009 03:37
I tried that quitting crap. After really upsetting the redhead I bunk with I decided to only drink 2 really good cups of coffee a day and 4 really good cigs a gay.
I have a Tops injector and I use a blend of pipe tobacco into a filtered tube. This keeps my cost to a amount I want to spend, but even so, If I was a one pack a dayer again I would be out 2 bucks tops and they would be really good smokes.
I found a thing called a AeroPress to make my coffee. I buy really good beans, grind them and do a double press with the Aero and make a 20 oz cup. I take the time to ENJOY my coffee and my smokes. Some mornings I have a cig with the coffee but I do not do it really regularly as that is a easy habit to get into. And there is nothing that goes well with a really good cup of joe like a nice strong smoke.
As a person a long time in recovery, I have learned to enjoy the few vices I have. And do them in moderation.
Keeps me and the redhed bunk mates.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 21:57
Are you out of your "cotton pickin" mind Bryon??? Never mind... You most definitely are!!! ;) ;) ;)

By the way, I Do solemnly swear that Henry does NOT Wholeheartedly agree in any way, shape, or form with any word now matter how lame coming from Bryon especially when Bryon changes his entire post to such blather!!! ;) :) :) So help me GOD - AMEN!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-13-2009 22:03
Hugs and kisses, Henry.  XOXO  :-)
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 09-14-2009 13:02
Define "OLD FART" you "LITTLE WIPPPER SNAPPER".
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-14-2009 13:51
Anyone older than me.  :-)
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 09-16-2009 00:16
Well after I turned 40 always considered myself a old fart in training :)  I'm still in training ?  :)  No caffeine no way get the white jacket with the straps ready lol. 
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 09-16-2009 17:31
Byron

I would never suggest that someone should be politically correct, However....  "Senior Flatulent" might get a better response than "Old Fart"!

Joe Kane
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 09-16-2009 17:52
Nice one.  I'll have to remember that one. :-)
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-16-2009 17:58
LOL...Good one Joe.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-16-2009 19:53
Especially coming from the number one "Senior Flatulent himself!!!" ;) :) :)

Sorry Joe but I couldn't resist!!! :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-13-2009 22:39 Edited 09-13-2009 22:42
I guess your new handle is the "Editor" LOL

As for your edited loosely referred to as "Original Post" LOL as it reads now....

Bite Me!! LMFAO

I solemnly swear to be me, nobody but me, and myself to the fullest extent.

I am not even going to touch the "political thinker" designation. My goodness I am not even sure I could label it as a thinker... more of a wanderer. :-)

jrw159

EDIT: HEY!! Watch out for that wall!! :-)
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 09-14-2009 02:40
Political thinker.....I thought he said political STINKER.
He has my vote.
hehe
Parent - By Wrench Tech (**) Date 09-15-2009 04:03
I knew you didn't give a $hit about what anyone thought about you Bryon.
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 09-16-2009 20:41
This forum requires that ALL sides and ideas be heard. We would miss you-- you bring with you and boil up in us the passion for things that really matter.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Self Imposed Exile for BryonLewis