Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Anybody like older women?
- - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-15-2009 12:20
Here's one looking for another husband.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/15/107-year-old-woman-contemplating-23rd-marriage/?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl2|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemondrop.com%2F2009%2F09%2F15%2F107-year-old-woman-contemplating-23rd-marriage%2F
Parent - - By OBEWAN (***) Date 09-15-2009 12:49
I have seen some older women that I am attracted to, but I would not go for 57 years older.

I have my eye on a nice widow who is 7 years older than me right now.  She is a blonde and is quite shapely, and spends a lot of money keeping the wrinkles out of her face.  She also has a nice house and a six figure job.

I would rather date a pretty 57 year old than an ugly 37 year old.  Let me put it that way.  Plus, widows don't have the I hate men syndrome that is so common to divorced women.  The only problem is some widows elevate their "ex" to the level of sainthood.
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 09-15-2009 14:38
Breathing works for me!
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 09-16-2009 01:28
Ive never had a younger woman(not counting the occasional one night stand). 11 years younger than my current. but 62 years older? that'd be like me doing my great-great gramma, LOL
Parent - - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 10-17-2009 18:15
I wanted to **** Dolly Parton when I was younger :/

Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 10-17-2009 20:52
Hello 3.2 Inspector, when I was 17 a close friend of mine was associated with a club called FFA. He went to Kansas City, Missouri for the national convention, Dolly Parton was there too. One day he went to get into the elevator to go elsewhere in their hotel and low and behold Dolly was in the elevator. All he could blubber when his fellow attendees asked him about it later, was: "they're real"! Best regards, Allan
Parent - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 10-18-2009 06:43
I bet he still dream about that moment :)

Parent - - By OBEWAN (***) Date 09-16-2009 15:09
The foxy blonde widow friended me on facebook today and wants me to look at all her photos.

Now I have some motivation.  I have always refused facebook invites because I keep getting scams and phishing requests from people I don't know.  I am afraid to join for that reason.  I suppose I will only do it if I can keep things like my email address private and hidden.  I am afraid of what might happen if my profile is open to the world though.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-18-2009 05:13 Edited 10-18-2009 15:46
hey man face book is more secure than u think and u can deny the friend request and any other request u get and theres lots and i mean lots of stuff to do. i forgot to add that it is automaticaly set to private when u join and not just anyone can see your info. Only the people you allow in your little group will be able to see what you and your friends are talking about. So what ya waiting for come on and join the rest of us and look us up and we cann all be friends on there and join each otherc clicks and games it really is entertaining. there is no type of langauge barrier and some say what they feel and others watch what they say as to be conciderate of others and theres not a bunch of kids like myspace it's like a big ol high school reunion lots of fun so come jojin us and join my mafia on mafia wars lol
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-18-2009 13:57
Shad's right, you can set it up so just family can see it or family and friends or the whole world. I've found(was not looking, they found me) old high school folks on there.

Back on subject, older woman, heh, with me it's always been older woman, girls in high school I was always attracted to the older ones...yeah, older right? Ended up marrying a girl 4 years my senior. I agree though, don't know if I'd go 57 years older though, yeah...Grandma..EWwww!! Is she loaded though? I mean, millions??
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-18-2009 15:51
i rememeber being 18 and going out with a 34 yr old damn she rocked my world and then started cheating on me. Did you know that older guys cant fight to save their ass lol. Yeah i got in alot of fights over here and kicked alot of ass even had a gun pulled on me once lol he ws scared lmao. Anyway like the song says older woman make beautiful lovers. I ended up marrying a girl 3 years younger than me. And yall know the rest of the story by now. time for some good news we are trying to iron things out andf i am trying to go to school to get my cwi and whatever else i can get. i know aws offeres it but i cant get funding for them so if yall know of any others any help would be great. I found 1 school in houston The Ocean CORP. And another in corpus Dekmar college. anybody know of any others?
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-18-2009 17:07
Hey Shad!

I heard nothing but GREAT STUFF about the OCEAN CORPORATION when it comes to training so, go for it if they're offering it!!! I'll look around for you to see if there are any other alternative funding avenues but, give me a few weeks to see what I cna come up with partner okay???

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-18-2009 17:14
that would be great henry the fall semester has alreayd started i think so itll be early next year before i can go i have not been confirmed on funding yet but have a chance to get 5350 from a pell grant and another 5500 from the alamo workforce center. The ocean corp. cost 15,000 and it a 1 to 2 year program i did not see where they offered an internship but delmar college does i still would like to go to ocean corp we'll see what happens i wished they would just let me go thru aws and get it done. oh well beggers cant be choosers
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-18-2009 17:15
that would be great henry the fall semester has already started i think. so itll be early next year before i can go. i have not been confirmed on funding yet, but have a chance to get 5350 from a pell grant and another 5500 from the alamo workforce center. The ocean corp. cost 15,000 and its a 1 to 2 year program i did not see where they offered an internship but delmar college does i still would like to go to ocean corp we'll see what happens. i wished they would just let me go thru aws and get it done. oh well beggers cant be choosers
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 10-20-2009 00:52
that would be great henry the fall semester has already started i think. so itll be early next year before i can go. i have not been confirmed on funding yet, but have a chance to get 5350 from a pell grant and another 5500 from the alamo workforce center. The ocean corp. cost 15,000 and its a 1 to 2 year program i did not see where they offered an internship but delmar college does i still would like to go to ocean corp we'll see what happens. i wished they would just let me go thru aws and get it done. oh well beggers cant be choosers
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 10-20-2009 00:53
Just thought I would add it one more time for ya there Shad
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 10-20-2009 01:15
ok
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 10-24-2009 21:31 Edited 10-24-2009 21:34
smart az.....but funny Cactus, ROFLMAO!!!!! Wondered what happened to my eyes after seeing it the second time but then it popped up for a third and I thought what???

Good luck Shad! Been going to school on the government dime for a year now, glad they have that stuff! Good luck with the marriage, hope everything works out for you. That green stuff can do some bad stuff to a relationship.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Anybody like older women?