Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / ONLY AN ITALIAN MAN CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WOMAN...
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-19-2009 11:05
ONLY AN ITALIAN MAN CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WOMAN...

On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm.
The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it.  Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane.  "I'm too young to die!!!" she wails.

Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"
For a moment there is silence.  Everyone has forgotten their own peril.
They all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then a Italian man stands up in the rear of the plane. He is Handsome, tall, well built, with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt... One button at a time.
.......No one moves.
.......He removes his shirt.
.......Muscles ripple across his chest.
.......She gasps...
.......and He says......

"Iron this!!! And get me something to eat ya friggin whore!!!" So much for him making her feel like a woman huh???

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By vagabond (***) Date 09-23-2009 23:22
Henry,  I couldn't help but comment on the fact that I find this joke discriminatory, racially insensitive, totally inappropriate, vulgar and demeaning to women. . . . . . . .  .ALL of the things I look for in a good joke!!!!!  (Just kidding if there's any women reading this!!!!)  Just had 2 teeth pulled and it really hurts to laugh but this was funny as hell!!!
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-24-2009 02:12
And we're now allowed to post stuff like this in this OTBG!!! ;) Btw, I'm glad you found it funny:) :) :) Hope you feel better soon!!! ;) ;) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 09-24-2009 04:48
I thought is was funny also but I didn't get the part about the "Italian man"
Parent - - By makeithot (***) Date 10-03-2009 17:50
If your wife comes out of the kitchen and strarts ragging on you, what did you do wrong?

Made the chain to long.
Parent - By swnorris (****) Date 10-03-2009 22:34
I have a picture of my wife on my desk at work.  When there's a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at her picture and the problem immediately disappears.  It's not because that she's made such a positive impact on my life, its because when I see her picture I say to myself, "What other problem could possibly be greater than this one?" Guys, if you're married please ignore this message.  For everyone else... Happy Independence Day!!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I find it difficult to understand God.  He makes beautiful things, such as women and then he turns them into wives.  There's a reason why it's against the law for a man to marry a second woman.  It's because as a law, you can't be punished twice for the same offense.  I wish I could have married my fantasy wife.  She's understanding, and she's fantastic in the kitchen. Totally naked under her apron. A real freak.... a pot in one hand and a pan in the other, cooking two meals at once, and neither one has vegetables.  She knows how to dress. In fact, she wouldn't even own shirts or shoes. She's be topless and barefoot at all times. The only outfit she'd own would include a stethoscope and a little white hat with red plus sign.  She'd do my taxes.  I'd never know if she has bad breath because she would never talk.... except for two phrases. "Dinner's ready" and "I'm ready."  She'd have a tattoo on the small of her back, right above her ass in the shape of a beer coaster, so while making love, I'd have somewhere to put my beer.  Our marriage license would expire on her 30th birthday.  She'd have nipples made of bubble gum, and she would never mention to her girlfriends that I'm hung like a field mouse.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / ONLY AN ITALIAN MAN CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A WOMAN...