Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / pulled post
- - By JLWelding (***) Date 10-07-2009 22:46
Well we know politicly where the adminastrator stand. whats good for us is not good for them.
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-07-2009 22:50
JL,
  It was not pulled, just moved. I can not speak for the actual reason, but I would venture to say it was because it was in the wrong area. It was, IMHO, a good post, just posted in the wrong section. This was my initial thought, "Great post, wrong section."

jrw159 :-)
Parent - By JLWelding (***) Date 10-08-2009 01:40
Ok then where is it, oh over in off topic thats right, or mabe management?
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 10-08-2009 11:01 Edited 10-08-2009 11:05
Huh? I didn't pull the post...you guys know this is off topic material, that's why it got moved to the off topic forum. Keeps it out of the mainstream forum areas, I think we have been pretty easy on you guys and have allowed a great deal of room for posting all sorts of stuff in there.
Parent - - By JLWelding (***) Date 10-08-2009 18:48
Hey I may be new to this site but you show me where the off topic board is and I will go there
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 10-08-2009 20:18
Hello JLwelding, you can go the the "post about the forum" section and request to be added to the "off topic bar and grill section" to see and participate in off topic discussions. A little history: This section was reserved for participation in by applying for it so as to limit access by minors and those who didn't care to see or participate in some of the topics contained there. Best regards, Allan
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 10-09-2009 11:16 Edited 10-09-2009 11:47
Thanks Allan for helping with that one, I got busy here at work yesterday and forgot to give instructions about how to get to the OTB&G. Ross can give the permission after he reads the request to enter.
JLwelding...sorry about the delay. After ross gives your account the OK......then when you login again, you'll see the added topic in the lineup.

Click here for instructions..... http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=21937
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / pulled post