Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / ISO 9606 CERTIFICATION
- - By sikiruolubusola Date 10-08-2009 09:05
Hi fellow members,

I am sittting for iso 9606 certification on fusion welding(fillet & plate), iwould like to know its market demand/potential and equally whats the average pay.

Furthermore, i would quite appreciate it if materials on CWI exams could be given to me including exam dumps.

Thanks and best regard.
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 10-08-2009 19:48
Waiting for Joe Kane on the second part :)
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 10-08-2009 21:30
I wasent familliar with the term  "Exam Dump"

So I looked it up...

"In certification exams
The phrase "brain dump" refers to confidential information relating to examinations which is obtained by examinees who memorize, then "dump" (record) the information after the examination. Brain dumps are also referenced to collections of exam items that have been stolen from high-stakes certification exams...["

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_dump
'

Proverbs 20:17, NIV. "Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with a mouth full of gravel."

As comprehensive as the ISO welding program is... We don't really spend alot of time talking about it here on this forum..  Maybe because we don't do that much export to nations living with European Norms  (EN's).  

I think ISO certification would prolly have a limited value in the US... (if your asking about pay rates here)  Although there must surely be a few manufacturers who do comply with 9606.

Oh... and     Welcome to the forum  sikiruolubusola
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / ISO 9606 CERTIFICATION