Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Project Silverbug
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-27-2009 19:10
Anyone ever see this???

http://www.cufon.org/cufon/Silverbug.pdf

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By waccobird (****) Date 10-27-2009 19:37
Henry
Must be a bunches of people trying to access the site. The US military was testing and flying UFO design aircraft in the 40's and 50's. They had as many as 35 saucer projects with vertical lift off and descent. The most highly classified was known by code name Silverbug.
Have a Great Day
Marshall
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 10-27-2009 20:49
Thanks Waccobird!

Now we have a mirror site in HTML version to go to the .pdf file... Very cool!!! ;) ;) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Mat (***) Date 10-27-2009 20:52
right click, save target as. 

I wonder if it actually flew?
Parent - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 10-27-2009 22:09
Its very similar to the Schriever plans that I had found years ago the germans had a number of plans and prototype crafts.
I know at the end of WW2 there was a mad dash for many countries to explore the feasibility of  saucer crafts.
I’m sure that I have seen  this b4 ……when I read silver bug my brain recognized it as a saucer craft.
I posted a link to a fantastic ufo book I makes one rethink the possibilities of human intelligence and how much one brilliant mind could forever change our world.

If you are even remotely interested man made saucer crafts this book series MUST be read.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Project Silverbug