Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / pipe Beveler needed
- - By weldhawk71 (**) Date 11-20-2009 23:48
Can any other educators recommend a good brand/model of pipe beveler? Ours is DOA and with the budget cuts.....well, you know how it is. Thanks!
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 11-22-2009 22:06
If you have a H&M or Mathey, they can be rebuilt. Order new gears and have bushings installed when the old gears are replaced. A Mathey or H&M should last forever if you don't roll over it with a truck.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-22-2009 23:33
What's wrong with it??? And if you don't mind me asking you, what brand is the pipe beveler you have currently? Also, where are you teaching?

Respectfully,
Henry
- By sillyslik (**) Date 02-12-2010 02:11
i wouldnt be the best advocate justthought if your on a budget cant you find donations or fab a beveler to get by with from a wheel hub of a car ! would be good exprience for the advanced students ! as a student myself! i see my instructor take donations and fab stuff! and i read about the pipe beveler! it's an idea when the money is skinny!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / pipe Beveler needed