Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welder schematics
- - By tigwelder Date 05-13-2002 23:13
I purchased a Miller 330A/BP and I was wondering if anyone had a manual they would be willing to copy and send or e-mail to me. Or perhaps a web site that contained the info. The Miller website is no help, I checked there first. My biggest concern is how it is wired(208,460, etc..), and I would rather not speculate. I need it wired for 208. It is completely rigged with the solenoids for gas and coolant, and I need this info also. I first learned how to Tig on one of these units years ago (on aluminum nonetheless), and I loved it. I never got into the "business" end on the welder though. I have built several Tig units over the years, but I knew what I was working with. I'm not taking any chances with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated to say the least.
Parent - By autoweld (*) Date 05-15-2002 10:45
If you contact Miller Elect. or your local welding dist. they will have what your looking for on a CD Rom and can print it out for you. They may or may not charge you.That is a decent machine I use to have a couple of them and had no problems with them.
Parent - - By Michael Sherman (***) Date 05-15-2002 12:44
Miller Technical Service:
1-920-735-4505

Mike Sherman
Parent - By tigwelder Date 05-15-2002 15:42
I am very greatful for the help. I have it hooked up now and it works perfectly. I am extremely pleased, having only paid $350 for it and the footpedal. I was informed it worked when it was removed from service. And although it is in excellent condition, the proof is in the pudding. Once again, thank you for your help.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welder schematics