Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / COMPLETE Welding Rig
- - By H2owelder Date 12-03-2009 16:59 Edited 12-03-2009 18:22
    I have decided to make the commitment to Inspecton and sell my entire Rig. This settup will allow whoever purchase it to go to work the very next day. Below is a list and discriptions of what is being offered for sale.
   TRUCK:
                  2006 F-350 - cab & chassie 4x4, under 75k miles, extened cab. power everything,leaf spring job
                                        16 "  Alluminum Rims, 6 disc CD,Power Leather seat,                   (paid $ 2400)

WELDING BED:
                  This is a custom welding bed designed by a welder--ME. for a welder. It is was designed in a utility
                      bed style. Holds 2 of each oxy, accetleen, & Co2 cylinders. Jack stands store up in
                      chassis and a Pack Rat box slides out the rear of bed.

WELDING MACH:
                   Lincoln Commander 500. She has been an awesome machine, The rotar was new less
                   than 1000 hrs. ago. Only reason it had to be replaced was due to being screwd over by
                   a shop in Phoniex. Its the good Duetz engine with the metal timing chain. & REMOTE

WIRE FEEDER:
                    Lincoln LN-25. Comes with gun, assortment of extra nozzles, tips drive rolls & all the rest
                    of the stuff I needed to work daily without needing to go to a supply store
   LEADS:
                    500 FEET of welding lead, 500 ' - 12 gauge electric cord, 500 ' - remote cord,
                     500 ' - Co2 hose, & 100' ground. All connection 1st cabin / 3 & 4 prong twist locks, CO2-quick connects.
   BOTTLES:
                    2 - K OXYGEN, 2 - ACCETLYNE, 2 - 50 lb.Co2 ( alluminum ) These ARE customer owned                     I PAID & BOUGHT them. They are not stolen and can be filled by any vendor.

Victor torch, regs., & hose. Regs are custom mounted to inside of cabinet door--- and out of sight.
   Rod Ovens - 2 / 10 lb.   1 NEW & 1 used.
   Jack stands.  Never herdly used. These are the heavy duty folding Jackson brand.
   Umbrella
   20 ton jack
   100 lbs 7018 rod in new cans
    Whatever dual shield wire is in the bin.
    Working lights
   X-tra whips & new stingers
   Hell whatever else is on there will come with it.
   I WILL BE KEEPING MY SMALL AHND TOOLS

Email me at passnthru333@yahoo.com for more info and pics.

ALL for $ 45,000 & will consider trade-what u got bro ?
Parent - - By tnhnt (***) Date 12-04-2009 19:06
Sounds like one hell of a set up!
Parent - By H2owelder Date 12-04-2009 21:17
Thanks bro.    IT IS !!!!!  If I could ever get these pics to load up. If you would like to see it e-mail me at Passnthru333@yahoo.com com and I'll shoot them to you. She's built to hold all 6 cylinders, custom double doors on the front cabinet, rolled front corners on the bed, and the bottles penetrate the boxes in a way that there is no opening around the bottles.
Parent - - By factionfab (**) Date 12-05-2009 01:19
Is this Steve K.?  If so how has the inspection going for you?  Obviously good enough to sell your truck.  Any way hope all is well talk to you later.

Austin Hemingway
Parent - - By H2owelder Date 12-05-2009 16:14
The one ,,,,the only,,,comin 2 u live-----via the internet ,,,all the way from North Dakota.   How u Austin ? I hear Kev has some work  comin in Feb.  Hav u been working ?
Parent - - By pipehead (***) Date 12-06-2009 00:53
How long you up in ND? and where at? I may be up there in feb
Parent - - By H2owelder Date 12-06-2009 11:55
Im in Pembina, an hour N. of Grand Forks.   Most likely all the tie-ins will be done by the 19th.  Im on the Alberta Clipper project that Enbridge has going on
Parent - - By pipehead (***) Date 12-06-2009 16:01
thats cool where you headed after that?
Parent - By H2owelder Date 12-06-2009 19:39
Hopefully down to spread 3 in MN. That will take me through the winter. Then mayybe down to Kansas for the spring work on the Keystone.
Parent - - By factionfab (**) Date 12-06-2009 01:31
Ive been good Steve.  Kevin doesnt have much going on but he has thrown me some work here and there.  For the most part it has been tough but I am alive and kicking.  I here kev has some stuff coming up and it isnt a minute too soon.  Any way enough of that.  Have you been inspecting lately if so how do you like it? 
Parent - - By H2owelder Date 12-06-2009 11:59
Ya thats ALL I've been doing as of late. I like it for the most part. But like every thing else-----------seems like the $$ and conditions are going    sdrawkcab----------I mean backwards,,,lol.  For the most part just tryin to stay out of Cali. too many taxes & not enough guns.
Parent - - By ruero (**) Date 12-17-2009 23:59
Hey steve you still here in ND. I went to nights on stand by for the test crew. I see there is just 4 rigs left on days doing test heads and such. It was nice to meet you, might see you on the next one.
Rolland
Parent - - By H2owelder Date 12-18-2009 19:48
Yep Bro at least till Sat., then to Vegas & Bake-town for the holidays. Be back up to work on the 4th of Jan till she's sold. Hopefully make my way to one of the southern spreads and finish the winter. If not I'll be heading to spend the winter hopefully down in San Diego. Take care of yourself Welder ID - "O"    lol   see ya down the ROW
Parent - By ruero (**) Date 12-19-2009 13:02
Looks like Sat or Sun will be it for me. My wife and I will head to Yuma AZ for a while and thaw out.
You take care "O"
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / COMPLETE Welding Rig