Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Corrosion resistance test .... failed, number 2 (locked)
1 2 Previous Next  
- - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 12-18-2009 22:36
Last November 6, I sent a letter to Metrode Ltd, in England, saying the following:

"The attached Data Sheet (the one Nanjing attached to one of his postings) appeared on the Forum Section of AWS's website.
From what it says, I deduct that a 22% Cr parent metal, when welded with Zenon 100X filler using pure argon as shielding gas, can be submitted to an ASTM G48 Method A test at a temperature of up to 30ºC. When welded with other fillers, like ER 329N, the testing temperature is even lower.
This calls my attention, because the same G48 states that the test can be run at either 22 plus or minus 2°C or 50 plus or minus 2°C. Why then your Data Sheet specifies that the temperature should be 30°C maximum? As you know, G48 test is made using ferric chloride as corrosive medium, and ferric chloride is a weak corrosive agent.
This arises a second question: if ferric chloride is a weak corrosive agent, why the testing temperature is so low? Stress corrosion of stainless steel alloys in the presence of chlorides is not the reason in this case, because in G48 test the specimen is simply submerged into the testing solution, with no stress of any kind imposed on it.
Your answer to the e-mail indicated on the letterhead will be highly appreciated".

Then, on November 30, I sent an e-mail to Metrode Ltd. attaching the same letter reproduced above. Today is December 19, and I havn't received any answer, neither to the letter nor to the e-mail.
Goddess Britannia, sitting on Her ivory throne guarded by fierce lions, didn't bother to look at this Third World, underdeveloped citizen. As I said before, Britishmen are arrogant and don't waste their precious time answering technical doubts from Third World, underdeveloped engineers like me.

God save the Queen!
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves!
Henry, you served in the US Navy. Do you believe that Britannia still rules the waves or who rules the waves is Uncle Sam nowadays?

Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil

Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-18-2009 23:21
We Do!!! Although Brittania still thinks they are better, and will not admit that we've got them beat by a Tsunami or two!!! ;) Like I always say:
"THE UNITED STATES NAVY! SECOND TO NONE!!!"

Btw, In my book, You have always been a First Class, First World Citizen For what it's worth Giovanni!!!

Feliz Navidad Compay! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Nanjing Date 12-19-2009 03:58
I take it that in your "third world country" you do not use these materials.

Underdeveloped? Remember what happened to the P-36 which you did on your own. Maybe you are right... third world.

Respectfully.
Parent - - By rodofgod (**) Date 12-20-2009 00:45 Edited 12-20-2009 00:49
Hi All!

As a totally un-arrogant ( is that right? ) Britishman, I have also sent the same question to Metrode today, complete with a British verified address and post code, to see the response from this side of the big pond! Seeing as the Xmas holidays are near, I'm not expecting an immediate reply, but we'll see!

As a side note, I thought this site was about welding! I used to log on here to read the latest news or problems with welding from all over the world, not bickering over who's right or wrong! But when I log on and find people dis-respecting one and another's countries, then I think we all need to take a step back and think what we are posting! Some of the post's that are connected with this subject are very near the mark of racist. I'm no way near a PC type of person, but this has got to stop!

Let's all take a step backwards, and think 'If I have nothing positive to say, then I'll say nothing' 

I respect all posters on this site, from the obvious just qualified Asian inspectors with no standards to work with, to the likes of ssbn727 ,G.S.Crisi and Nanjing! and co, who have a wealth of knowledge about subjects that I, as a welder cum Inspector, know little about!

We don't need to rub our noses in who's navy is better, or who's had the most casualties in an industrial accident,! This is ridiculous when all our nations are sending young men to far off countries to fight wars in far off places!

Let's remember this is supposed to be an educational site! For ALL to be educated from!

We are supposed to be the educated and we are behaving like children!

Rant over!

Regards
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 02:22 Edited 12-20-2009 03:31
Hi Rod of?
I simply answered a question that was given by my friend Giovanni that is all!!! No need to get all stuffy about it and the last time I checked, we were and are still ALLOWED to do this sort of stuff... You know speak freely from time to time - CAPECHE???

The British and American Navies have a long standing tradition of poking fun at each other, and it's been going on for many, many years!!! I've  collaborated with many sailors from the UK, and have been involved in many missions where our Navies worked together so that we could both keep Ivan in check, but the last thing I need to hear and especially from you is to tell me that I'm not allowed to poke fun at my obvious allied brethren!!! SO COOL YOUR FRIGGIN JETS BUDDY BOY!!! BECAUSE YOU'RE WAY OUT OF LINE WITH THOSE COMMENTS!!!

AND ANOTHER THING RODOF? HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE CRITICIZING US WHEN COMPARED TO THE UK WELDER FORUM, THIS PLACE IS FAR MORE RESPECTFUL TO ONE ANOTHER THAN THE WAY THE REALLY IMMATURE CHILDREN ACT OVER THERE!!! YOU NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT YOUR SIDE OF THE POND CAN DO A BETTER ROLE OF SETTING THE EXAMPLE OF HOW TO ACT CIVILIZED THAN THE WAY THEY PRESENTLY DO!!! WE DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT THERE'S A WAR GOING ON AND LEAST FROM YOU - CAPECHE???
WE'RE NOT YOUR COLONIES ANYMORE SO GET OVER IT!!! END OF COUNTER RANT!!!

Henry
Parent - - By Nanjing Date 12-20-2009 02:45
Rodofgod please do not upset my good friend Henry.

Henry provides a sterling service to people on this forum.

When questions are posted Henry will trawl the internet day and night for information which he may not understand and hope it will aid the person who has asked a question.

Reminds me of my dog when I threw him a stick.

Every home should have a Henry, bless him.
Parent - - By rodofgod (**) Date 12-20-2009 08:55
Hi All!

ssbn727, you seem to have taken my post the wrong way!
I'm sorry if my comments have upset you, they were not meant to be aimed at any individual!

I always look forward to your posts as they provide a wealth of information for people like me, who are striving to improve their knowledge of this great subject.

However, I stand by my original post, that this bickering between people is counter productive to this site!Let's remember this is supposed to be an educational site, for ALL to be educated from!

No one is questoning your right to speak freely, but, as with all forms of communication with the written word, mis-intertpretation is commonplace and people can read what they will into posts! Some will seem arrogant, when that is not their intent!

When I first started reading nanjing's post's on the UKWelder forum many years ago, I thought he was very arrogant, but with learning, I realised that most of what I thought was arrogance was, in fact humour! Humour is very cultural based, what's funny to you, may be lost on another, sort of thing and so very hard to convey on a forum that is multi-national and reliant on the written word.

What is apparent on these thread's about corrosion testing is the amount of obvious verbal aggression between people of all nationalities, which I still maintain has no place on this forum. Hence the lock down of previous threads!

I feel it within my rights, as a member Henry, to speak freely from time to time as well and convey my thoughts about this forum and the way it is progressing too!

Criticism is naturally hard to take, but as a measure of our professionalism, the way we take it, is paramount! I did not mean my criticism to be aimed at you Henry, but you apparently have taken it that way. I'm sorry if that is the case. It was aimed at the forum in general. I apologise for my lack of skill in conveying that message across.

That is my thoughts as a human being, not as a British, American or any other citizen!

I'm sorry I mentioned 'the war', I have close family friends flying out after the xmas break, as I'm sure many people on this forum have, and the subject was in my mind as I typed. God protect them all.

Regards
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 14:29
Rodof,
  I fully understand what you are saying, however I think you have missed some things. If you will look into the posts made by, well lets be honest, 3.1 who was banned from this forum for his blatant BS on this site, then the mod's and admin GRACIOUSLY allowed him back as 3.2, yet his way of posting is only slightly better. Nanjing is the same way, they post to attack and demean others here in this forum and I can find NOTHING humorous about either of them when they do this. now you say the bickering is counter productive and indeed it is. Please take the time to see what and who is initiating this bickering. If you think for one solitary second that the likes of these two can come in to this forum and post in the manner they do and be left unchecked, my friend you are sadly mistaken. If one pokes the dog with a stick enough times one will surely get bitten.

I, for one, have very little trouble discerning humorous banter from blatant BS attacks of someones skill or knowledge.  

jrw159
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 21:12
When someone sends you offense e-mails to you it goes way beyond a cultural sort of way in poking fun at you!!! When someone consistently stalks the boards, and it's not hard to verify, looking to be disrespectful, intentionally abrasive as well as abusive, after a certain amount of time, ENOUGH ID ENOUGH!!! nanjing is guilty of this and he came within a human hair to being banned from here and he knows it and that is why currently his offensive has only gone down a notch and enough not to warrant the administration to take punitive action towards him!

He (nanjing) has done similar abuse towards another long time participant as Professor Crisi which I'm sure is the only reason why a person such as Giovanni whom I consider one of the best diplomats that Brazil has ever had the privilege to have representing them in here or anywhere else for that matter!!! Now everyone who has had the pleasure to have struck even a casual acquaintance with Professor Crisi knows that this is surely at the very least usually out of his character to come out and say things about the British since for as long as I have been frequenting here, and Giovanni was here before I arrived, that he has mostly said nothing but praise towards the way the British do things, so it should make anyone wonder at the very least as to why all of a sudden, Goivanni is starting to make jokes about Brittania which in comparison to what nanjing constantly hurls insults and derogatory displays of no character whatsoever, are rather mild if ytou relly focus on comparing between the two!!!

Stephan and Rod of god have not been frequenting here for quite osme time so they honestly have not had the disgusting experience of witnessing the sort of slander, insults, and certainly obvious baiting that nanjing has not only acted towards myself, but to also others in here as well, and one only has to ask John West (JRW159) who has stalwartly stood by me as one to let nanjing know that there are others in here that do NOT appreciate that sort of behavior towards anyone!!! John has also had to tolerate much of the abusive behavior that nanjing constantly exhibits towards any member of the AWS in here as well as other participants from other parts of the world also who may or may not even be members of the AWS yet still are allowed to participate in here because this is a forum open to the rest of the world as well!!!

All anyone has to do is to venture into nanjing's profile, click practically any one of his posts, and you will be able to verify my comments regarding nanjing's behavior, and will see a pattern that clearly shows how he troll si nhere looking to start an argument with just about anyone in here, and if challenged of his abusive behavior, how he will continue to escalate the argument to no end so he can have not only the last word, but have the most insulting comment towards either one of the posters in the thread, or to the original poster as well.

So for those of you who no longer frequent this forum because a variety of reasons which restrict your participation which more than likely have to do with your work... I would encourage you to do some fact checking before you come back in here from your hiatus and start hurling assumptions at me regarding the way you look at the way things should or should not be in here especially when you have been indeed very naive in your initial assumptions and siding on the side of nanjing who is clearly the instigator as well as the agitator in here as of late, and if you don't believe me ,just go see for yourself because the evidence is all there where I just previously instructed you to go see for yourself!!! He may be an "esteemed" professional in your eyes, but he done nothing to exhibit that sort of character in here since he started participating in here in early 2008!!!

Now, if you folks who are defending nanjing want to do something really useful towards ending all of this bickering and agitation that has become more frequent in these regular boards since nanjing has joined in here, then I strongly suggest that you talk to HIM!!! TELL HIM TO TONE IT DOWN A COUPLE OF NOTCHES AND TO SHOW SOME RESPECT IN HERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! And finally, to stop sending lewd messages to anyone in here by directing them to anyone's private e-mails!!! Because then it becomes PERSONAL - CAPECHE???

Henry
Parent - - By Nanjing Date 12-21-2009 11:22
Henry, lest you forget, it was you who started these personal attacks and raves and it was you who contacted me first by e-mail. I never contacted you privately. In addition I have never made the (ludicrous by the way) statements to hunt me down and bash my brains in as you did to me!
If you cannot find me technically incorrect, as I have found you, please just keep quiet.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 18:38 Edited 12-21-2009 18:40
nanjing! if your profile has your e-mail address hidden, how am I supposed to have sent you an e-mail first? I used to list my e-mail address until you decided to send me such lewd messages which prompted me to delete it from my profile... this is your e-mail address isn't it??? lingling@gmail.com well, then why did you send me those messages which I took the liberty to save Billy is it Connely, or Connelly??? I'm afraid that you need to remember that you are the one who started all of this crap with your constant attacks which btw, the administrator is fully aware of ALL of your actions towards me almost immediately after they occurred so, stop twisting the facts already!

You have been caught red-handed harassing a participant (myself) through their own personal e-mail, yet you instead of being a man and confessing to this obvious violation, decide to twist the facts and come up with your own version which is nothing more than a bald face lie! You know it, I know it and most important of all most of the rest of the participants in here who have read that thread named "Corrosion Resistance Test failed" also know it!!!

So, stop playing these stupid games and stop sending me personal e-mails which contain nasty and lewd messages, because if you continue, and I have proof that have indeed continue to do this, I will be forced to take legal action against you, and once I set my mind out to do something, you can ask anyone in here, it's almost impossible for me to give up on the course of action I decide to take... So, right here and right now, I'm offering you a chance to stop sending me those nasty e-mails which you continue to send... I'll state this to you as clear as I possibly can... If you continue to send me such harassing e-mails, I will proceed with leagal action against you and you will be forced to answer for your transgressions - CAPECHE???

Henry
Parent - - By Nanjing Date 12-21-2009 22:36
Henry, please proceed with legal action but you know that you are wrong in that you are the one who contacted me directly by e-mail.

By the way that is not mye-mail address.

Please stick to welding subject matters in future and let this end now.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 22:48 Edited 12-22-2009 00:14
You've got a PM!

Edit: of course it's not Your own personal e-mail address, but it is someone's e-mail address that does in fact know you, and knows that you used it to contact me with your lewd, disgusting, and totally inappropriate messages - meaning there were more than one that you sent to me, so stop pretending already Billy!

Henry
Parent - - By Stephan (***) Date 12-20-2009 15:04 Edited 12-20-2009 15:08
[deleted]
Parent - - By ross (***) Date 12-20-2009 16:48
We actually had to reprogram the forum software to accommodate Stephan's lengthy (but worth it) posts.

Ross
AWS Marketing

Merry  Christmas!
Parent - By Stephan (***) Date 12-21-2009 20:13
Ross,

and I... cannot thank you enough for that! ;-)

Thanks for your patience and Merry Christmas to you as well as to your whole team, including of course - the great John Wright!
Stephan
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 16:50
Stephan,
  Hello my good friend. I know your post was directed to Henry, but if I may, I have one comment. I, for one, feel that 3.2, and Nanjing have a great deal of knowledge to offer minus the arrogant, demeaning remarks that are contained in their responses or are the whole body of their response. They need to check their arrogant attitudes at the door. 

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards,
jrw159
Parent - - By 3.2 Inspector (***) Date 12-20-2009 17:31
Don't get confused...
Arrogance, experience and knowledge is three different things.

Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 18:49
I am in NO WAY confused! I welcome the experience and knowledge but you can take your arrogance and PISS OFF!! You are no better than anyone else when it boils down to it so stop trying to be.

jrw159
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 12:10
Stephan,
  WOW, I am not sure what prompted you to delete this most excellent post. I truly hope my response did not play a role in your decision.

Best regards,
jrw159
Parent - By Stephan (***) Date 12-21-2009 15:36
John,

by no means!

Not a single second.

Thanks for your kind words. I am sorry that you have been rated so low, as you have said this.

It was a kind of a... panic reaction(?) as I felt that I was struck by lightning, cut down by axe, or something similar.

And honestly spoken. I don't want to be here to fight any battles, but to enjoy what all of you great fellows state about  W E L D I N G. :-)

Because this forum is and will remain for me the 'World's Greatest Welding Forum' and I myself will remain as being a proud foreign AWS Individual member! No doubt!

You know me, John. No offence!

Thanks again and all the best,
Stephan
Parent - - By Joey (***) Date 12-20-2009 16:10
Prof Crisi,

Even though they have David Beckham, I still believe Brazil is numero uno :) :) :) and I'm proud to have Manny Pacman Pacquiao of Third World :) :)

Regards
Joey
Parent - - By rodofgod (**) Date 12-20-2009 22:32
Hi All!

I'm sorry for my method of posting at the end of the thread, but this reply is to all who find anyone's post's abusive, click the 'ignore' button on their profile page! Easy!

Personal Emails are another matter!

Remember, it takes two to have an argument!

Regards
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-20-2009 22:56 Edited 12-20-2009 22:59
This is exactly what I did... So what does your pal do??? He sends me abusive e-mails!!! You need to come to the realization that your pal is NOT as innocent as you are suggesting!!! You also do not need to PONTIFICATE to us on how to use the forum because we are well aware of all of the options and some of them have been added since the last time you decided to participate!!! You might want to get up to speed yourself! FIRST YOU APOLOGIZE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SAY, THEN YOU PONTIFICATE TO US??? DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET RID OF YOUR SELF IMPOSED GOD COMPLEX BECAUSE YOU JUST JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU???

Henry
Parent - - By rodofgod (**) Date 12-21-2009 00:18
Hi All!

Henry, I do not know Nanjing personally, I have never met him or am likely too! He is not my pal! I have never suggested any thing against anyone, as far as I'm aware! I have not participated in this forum for several months due to work commitments but I have been a 'regular' visitor and whilst not contributing have read many posts in that time!

I don't believe I have pontificated to anyone on here, but that is your opinion. I must admit that I don't 'GET IT' with regards to your problem with my posts? I have already stated that my comments were directed at the forum in general and not aimed at any individual!

I can see this thread being locked down fairly soon as well, which would be a shame as I feel it could lead to a grater understanding between us! I fail too see my 'God 'complex, as I am simply a welder, first and foremost! I am fortunate to work in a position that allows me to educate others, either by word of mouth or if necessary by client intervention! But I still call myself a welder! I am no way near your intellect level regards welding!

I fully appreciate your concerns about emails and that is a cause for thought!

However, regardless of these problems, which are not insignificant, My original thoughts on this subject still remain!

I have read many of Nanjing's and 3.2 inspector  posts and when answering the original OP there answers have been both informative and practical! It is only when discussing methods etc that any differences in opinion arise. I believe this was collaborated by Stephan before he deleted his post. Sorry about that!

I noticed that Stephan has deleted his very educated post!

BTW, just to add insult (as you see it), block capitals and bold is 'shouting'! When we shout in an argument, we've lost the argument!

Sorry if I have lost a 'Friend' in this response!

I have nothing else to add to this thread, this site should be greater than bickering between people who should know better!

I'm just a welder and these are my thoughts!

Regards
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 01:40 Edited 12-21-2009 18:49
And just an opinion which everyone has... You have obviously NOT read any of his posts! Bold lettering doesn't mean shouting!!!! You're way too sensitive to say that and expect me to believe that if you are indeed the welder that you claim to be which I do not dispute, yet I find it rather odd that you have this extra sensory perception to be able to know if I am indeed screaming and yelling at you when I TYPE which is the KEY word here since after all, how can someone yell or raise their voice when typing??? Remember, that this is not verbal communication Glen! So you need to come up with something better than that to prove that I'm raising my voice at you - CAPECHE???I personally use it to ensure that whoever reads it can do so without using the excuse of saying what I wrote wasn't clear enough for them...

Look! the proof of nanjing's past behavior and attitude is well documented in here for anyone to review, so I suggest that you take a closer look before you start hurling assumptions towards me or anyone else here, and if you are so proficient at using all of the options available to you, then why have you not opted to use the private message system first before making such blanket accusations, and in the meantime stirring up the pot even more so??? I believe you need to use the system better yourself before you start hurling all of your rhetoric without expressly using all available options at your disposal first! I don't think I can spell it out for you any clearer!

Henry
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 12-21-2009 22:18
Henry is a mental defective.  Let it go. 
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 22:55
You've got a PM!

Henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-21-2009 23:49 Edited 12-22-2009 01:12
By the way Low Hydrogen is still waiting for the address you were supposed to send him, and I remember quite well that you promised him that address for his what did you call it??? Oh yeah! His Garmin! ;) Who was instigating what there???? I rest my case! ;) ROTFLMFAOAAA !!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Quote: By awspartb (**) Date 12-14-2009 20:45 Edited 12-14-2009 21:25 Rating 1 (*)

"I'll make a deal with you Hillbilly.  YOU post YOUR name and license plate number of your highway DEATH RIG and I'll send you my address for your Garmin. That "THING" you call a welding rig is a disgrace!  You should be behind bars before you get someone killed.

Do you store your acetylene bottles the same way as your Oxygen? Laying flat on the bed of your hillbilly DEATH RIG?  Please tell me yes.  I need a good laugh!  Please tell me more stories on how your grandpa put out a burning acetylene bottle fire.  Awesome display of redneck stupidity!"

This is the thread where this individual (awspartb) decided he knew better than anyone else, and was God's gift to the forum with his well, for lack of a better term, omnipotent attitude:

http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=23497

Here's more more and Ross! This one is directed @ headquarters in Miami ,and if I'm not mistaken hes' including you in his statement below... Enjoy the read!:

By awspartb (**) Date 11-14-2007 23:59 Edited 11-15-2007 00:04

Word travels FAST in the trades.  I can assure you that the Union members in the Northeast know all about the incompetent instructor teaching in Pittsburgh, Philly and many other areas in the Northeast.  I am DISGUSTED with AWS HQ in Miami. Nothing but voice mail and non returned phone calls plus ignored emails.  Nobody is EVER in the office regardless of what time of the day you call.  You just get some secretary who forwards you to voice mail.  Horrible!  Maybe the AWS District Director (director of WHAT?) known as ARC STRIKE can provide an actual name and phone number instead of hiding behind some forum nickname?  Spineless!

By awspartb (**) Date 11-16-2007 01:28

I will call AWS on Friday 11-06-07 and ask to speak to AWS District Director ARC STRIKE.  Should be a load of fun!  I'll post the transcript of the conversation.

By ssbn727 (****) Date 11-18-2007 00:25

I have to respectfully disagree with you awspartb regarding arcstrike!!!
As ctacker already explained, just click on his name!

Ken Stockton is a fine man, a stand up fellow, and has more spine than you'll ever know!!!
I know because I worked with him for a few years in New Jersey when we taught together there.

Ken was referring to anyone within his district when he made his initial post on this thread so please re-read it so you can then better understand where he's coming from! Have a Nice Day!!!

Henry

Joseph P. Kane (***) Date 11-18-2007 22:14

Your name and particulars are also hidden.  Are you Spineless?

Ken Stockton is his name, and he isn't anonymous and he isn't spineless.  However you can't call him at AWS Headquarters.  He ia an AWS Volunteer, who is on the AWS Board of Directors.   Read the AWS Welding Journal.  You can find his number there.  Are you even a member of the AWS?

Joe Kane

http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?pid=77251;hl=

If I were you and I read all of this stuff about me, I would request a blood oxygen count to find out whether enough oxygen is reaching my brain!!! :) :) :) btw, there is sufficient blood oxygen reaching my brain to function very well I might add according to the most recent tests taken of my blood oxygen as well as the intellectual tests given to me as well by my doctors! Maybe you ought to get yourself checked out awspartb!!! It sure looks as if there's some sort of deficiency going on  with you but then again, I'm not a Doctor, so I would encourage you to go see one ASAP!!!

There's more but I believe this much will be enough for everyone to know where you are really coming from! :( :( :(

Henry
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 12-22-2009 01:05
You are a mental defective that needs serious help.  Why AWS lets you continue to post here is beyond me.

What does is take to get someone banned here Ross?  
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:09
Go see a Doctor there awspartb for crying out loud because you're really exhibiting paranoid delusions in here!!! YOU REALLY NEED THE KIND OF PROFESSIONAL HELP WHICH YOU WILL NOT FIND HERE!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!

Henry
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 12-22-2009 01:11
If you click on the IGNORE USER under OPTIONS, you can block out mental defectives like Henry.  AWS continues to let this very disturbed individual post death threats, profanity laced PM's, you name it.  Unreal. I've saved all the PM's he's sent me and they are totally off the charts.  This guy is a total nutcase.  Click IGNORE as AWS refuses to take action against him. and allows him to post over and over again.  
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:22
You don't have to save any of the PM's in here awspartb!!! They're saved automatically, but since you didn't know that until now, I figured I'd let you in on that very private little secret that the (Sarcastic) the AWS goes out of it's way not to let you know specifically about this... GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!! Where do these clowns come from???

I REST MY CASE HERE GENTLEMEN!!! NO NEED FOR ANY FURTHER REPLIES TO THIS PERSON WHO CALLS ME "A MENTAL DEFECTIVE?" REAL MATURE awspartb!!! REAL MATURE! Could you choose a better choice of words??? Considering the source, I THINK NOT!!! COMING FROM WHO HAS TO BE THE ALL-TIME CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESTIGIOUS PROVERBIAL FOOT IN MOUTH AWARD!!! :) :) :) THERE'S CERTAINLY NO CONTEST!!! WE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THIS FELLA THE AWARD FOR THE NEXT YEAR AS WELL!!! I'LL GIVE HIM MY VOTE!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Henry
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 12-22-2009 02:31
What I would like to see is for you to start a thread in the Off topic section and post the alleged violent PMs.  That might add credence to your allegations of insanity.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:13
Haven't paid attention to that myself, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. Hopefully it will filter some BS out.
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 12-22-2009 01:23
There is also the REPORT link on the bottom of Henry's (AKA ssbn727) posts.  I've sent complaints to AWS about his death threats, profanity laced private messages, etc.  AWS seems to think he is amusing and lets it go.  Hey ROSS?  You catching any of this?  Death threats with a FIREARM on the internet = federal crime.  Get it Ross??
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:34
ARE YOU FOR REAL??? WHAT PLANET DID THEY SPIT YOU OUT FROM SERIOUSLY!!!

WOW!!! WHAT A WHACK JOB YOU ARE!!! GET SOME HELP ASAP!!! YOU KNOW THE BOILERMAKERS DOES HAVE AN EAP ( EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM) FOR INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF!!! :) :) :) ROTFLMFAOAAA!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) OHHH I FORGOT!!! YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE BOILERFAKERS!!! MY BAD!!! WELL THEN GOOD LUCK TO YOU, AND GO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY PLEASE ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!! YOU'RE REALLY EMBARRASSING YOURSELF IN HERE awspartb! LET GO AND LET GOD!!!

Henry
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:20
Manny Pacquiao is a damn good boxer, one of the best.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:36
He sure did show me that he's one of the all-time best when he put Coto in his place!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GERALD!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 01:51
Merry Christmas Henry, I hope all is well with you.

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - By Joey (***) Date 12-22-2009 04:27
CWI555,

Pinoy's hero, can't wait to see him fight with Floyd Mayweather... in March 2010?.

Regards
Joey
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 12-22-2009 02:07
I must have missed this thread.  I like to see that Henry gets along as well with others as he does with me.  :-)
All David Beckham has going for him in this part of his life is his wife, looks and money he got to come to Los Angeles.  Brasil though has Ronaldinho.  Enough said about that.  I used to like to watch boxing but with Don King taking control of the boxing world I have found it too hard to trust the outcomes anymore.

Boxing as a fighting art is far inferior than the current trend with Mixed Martial Arts.  To only fight with the hands is ridiculous.  Not only does Brasil have Ronaldinho they have the Gracie family, the Noguiera brothers and the Chute Boxe Academy.  :-)
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 12-22-2009 02:31
Henry has some anger issues. It's the Christmas season and Henry sends profanity laced private messages. I'll say a prayer for you Henry.  You must be a very lonely old man with nobody around who loves you.  God bless and peace.  I've now placed you on ignore.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 02:43 Edited 12-22-2009 04:15
Thank you for that awspartb! I wouldn't have it any other way!!! It seems that you're finally coming to your senses part? Btw, remember to ask your Doctor to give you some anti-anxiety pills because you most definitely need them young man!!! How's your CWI thing working out???? Got mine all squared away how about you???

Henry
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 12-22-2009 02:46
I have had my issues with Henry as well.  I would think that if I had sent some violent and insane PMs that I would certainly repost them for all to see.  I would pray for him too, but Mass only lasts an hour.  :-)

So the entire forum doesn't get locked down or people get kicked out of the forums I would like to see this beef taken out of the public arena and moved to the Off topic section.  That section was seperated from public viewing to maintain the integrity and benevolent nature of the rest of the forum.  I like a good debate as anyone but debate lately has turned into denigration.  At least could we keep this away from the general audience.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 02:57
Wow!!! coming form someone who spends the majority of his time in the OTB&G, and all of a sudden after not venturing into the rest of the forum for approximately six months or so, you all of a sudden are the voice of reason and moral superiority??? HONEY!!! GET ME MY WADERS!!!! IT'S REALLY STARTING TO RISE REAL FAST NOW THAT BRYON HAS ARRIVED!!! GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK B! SHOO FLY SHOO!!! ROTFLMFAOAAA!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) THERE'S NO NEED TO TRY AND REINVENT YOU IMAGE IN HERE OF ALL PLACES BRYON!!! WE ALL WELL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE REALLY COMING FROM INSTIGATOR!!! FINE MAKE YOURSELF INTO A BIGGER FOOL THAN YOU ALREADY ARE, BUT DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A HEADS UP!!! :) :) ;)

Henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 02:39
Alas! Bryon finally comes out to the rest of the forum and finds what??? a post which is actually not welding related so what does he do?? He decides to join in and feel real comfortable in doing so why??? because there's nothing in this thread that's welding related!!! :) :) :) TOO FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) You certainly outdid yourself today Bryon!!!

Can we expect you to participate in the rest of the forum where there are conversations, discussions of topics related to welding from now on or is this just a cameo because you didn't want to miss out on all the fun here Bryon???

Btw Bryon! "WELDCOME TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST WELDING FORUM!!! :) :) :)" IT SEEMS THAT I DID GET THROUGH TO YOU AFTER ALL!!! And I was just telling Gerald that I planned on taking a break from here for a few days for the Holidays, but hey if you're finally going to come out of your shell and bestow us with your infinite, or is it FINITE - never mind wisdom that you so gregariously boast about in the OTB&G??? This should be interesting enough to reconsider me canceling the little vacation I planned!!! :) :) :)

NOW THIS OUGHT TO BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!! :) :) :) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

YES INDEED!!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM TO RIGHT BRYON???

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By BryonLewis (****) Date 12-22-2009 02:59
I came here initially to help calm the waters if possible and to give awspartb some advice.  I am well aware of alleged mental issues, but what I would like to see are the PMs in questions.  And while I was here I thought I would comment on Ronaldinho and add support for my martial arts of choice Brazilian Jiujitsu and Muay Thai.  Oh yeah I forgot one Buakaw Pro Pramuk.

I came in peace before some one else gets booted out or another thread gets locked.  I think you might need a break from the forums.  But with your posts here I see that you still don't understand reason why the OTB&G was seperated from general public viewing.

With that said I will not engage anymore about this with you here as to respect the sanctity of the open section of the forum.  I didn't come here to attack you but it looks as if you have no qualms about going on the offensive.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-22-2009 03:09 Edited 12-22-2009 03:16
Just Reminding everyone the facts here Bryon... NOTHING BUT THE FACTS!!! Btw, Bryon! I was very instrumental in asking to create the OTB&G before you arrived, and it was a lot of fun at first until certain individuals like yourself started to talk down to everyone who didn't agree with you and you come over to this thread acting like an innocent little lamb??? Nice try Bryon, but I'm not chasing that one!!! :) :) :) Everyone who knows you in the rest of the forum also knows how present yourself in the OTB&G so don't play coy in here!!! THEY ALL REMEMBER HOW YOU DISRESPECTED THEM IN THE OTB&G BRYON!!! SO YOU NEED TO TRY A BIT HARDER THAN THAT - CAPECHE???

Henry
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 12-22-2009 03:52
I dunno know but I just logged in and failed to find anything in the last 24 posts concerning Corrosion resistance....
(I only come up with this figure cuz that's what showed up in the blue numbers).
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Corrosion resistance test .... failed, number 2 (locked)
1 2 Previous Next