Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / anyone have the new miller 301g??
- By mcwelding (**) Date 06-02-2002 15:39
hey all,
i just got mine friday and after 3 hrs so far like it. i traded in a bobcat 255nt on it. i did a small job yesterday with it using e71t11 .045 fluxcored wire and had the voltage set approx the same as the bobcat and this thing really has some awesome arc force. when i got it home i burned some 7018 and 6010 sticks and had the same results. i did some verticle up with the 6010 and really had to turn it way down. cant wait to get new gas hose for my tig torch and a high freq box to check out the alum. tig. i wanted to get into alum. work and was told by many that the bobcat was a little light for this. anyway i couldnt pass up the trade in deal. i still have lots to learn like many others. i just weld on the side but im sure i will continue to keep trudging forward. any comments on the machine?? any side welders like me??
rich
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / anyone have the new miller 301g??