Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Can anyone recommend NDT (UT) Comm College for Washington St
- - By rfieldbuilds (**) Date 01-22-2010 03:56
I need a referral for a college college in the Seattle/Port Angeles area for a Level II Ut class. Any Leads?
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 01-22-2010 05:41
I'd be interested in the Tacoma area Myself!
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-22-2010 07:25
If anyone would know which schools to recommend in that area it would be Allan (Aevald), and I'm sure he'll be chimin in soon enough! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 01-22-2010 16:04
Hello rfieldbuilds, I sent out some feelers to our statewide welding instructors informational board, hope to get some responses soon, as soon as I do I will include the necessary contact information for you. Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By rfieldbuilds (**) Date 01-23-2010 01:01
Thanks for the reply, I';; be tuning in to pursue this. I have in other posts looked for referrals in the Portland area and came up empty handed. I was referred to the Pacific Northwest ASNT chapter. I haven't found any pertinent info on their website, but was considering calling some of the chapter contacts for info
Cheers,
RF
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 02-09-2010 21:55
Hello rfieldbuilds, I realize this thread is a bit on the old side, but I just recently received some information that might still apply to your inquiry. The Portland, Ore. AWS section just sent me a notice of their upcoming section meeting, it includes a speaker by the name of Bob Hosman, he is owner and founder of NDE Professionals Inc.-Quality Training Center. According to the additional information that was included with this announcement, he started offering NDT training in 1998 and in 2009 received licensure from the state of Oregon which allows his students to qualify for state and federal financial aid. Might be worth checking out if you are still interested in following this path. They additionally list his address as: 13339 N.E. Airport Way, Suite 100, Portland, Ore. 97230
Voice-503-287-5225, Fax-503-287-5992
Hopefully this information might be of some use to you still. Best regards, Allan
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Can anyone recommend NDT (UT) Comm College for Washington St