Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / Online Ferrous Metallurgy Fundamentals course
- By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-27-2010 20:35
I recommend this for the person who is wanting to understand more, the fundamentals of ferrous metallurgy... the site is well organized and I think it is a useful online training tool which btw, is free for anyone to access!!! :) :) :)

So please have a look and see for yourself! ;)

http://www.steeluniversity.org/content/html/eng/default.asp?catid=4&pageid=1016906230

Now I do remember that I may have posted this sight earlier around sometime late last year, but it was probably bundled along with some other links, and I know that it cna take some time for some of you to navigate through all of them so instead, I'm posting one at a time from now on in here so I can focus on each one and also describe each one so that one can easily go and use the search function to refer to each link by the way I describe each one in the post... This way it will be easier for anyone to find them without going through a tiresome guessing game of which search term would be more appropriate to use in finding the specific link from now on. ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / Online Ferrous Metallurgy Fundamentals course