Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Information about company
- By cwf07 (***) Date 01-28-2010 17:28
Does anybody know anything about this company. (Saulcon, LTD in Odessa, Texas)I have been call them about work but have never work for them and don't know any body that has. Thanks for any comments or information.
- By metalmelter Date 01-29-2010 02:10
I live in se new mexico and see their trucks here in the refinery all the time have heard they are doing a big turnaround. talked to one welder said he works for them and is here for a bunch of chrome work. hope this tid bit points u in the direction
- - By pipeliner1979 Date 01-29-2010 21:38
I have never personally worked for this company but have buddies that have.  Depends on who you talk to.  One guy was only there a month and got mad and quit said they treat the welders like crap and another is still working for them and likes it.  I have heard more good than bad.  They stay busy all over the United States but don't do a whole lot of local stuff. If you don't mind traveling, might not be too bad.
Hope this helps.
Parent - - By ShawnEdwards77 (*) Date 01-29-2010 22:16
i worked around them in bowie tx in 08 and called them in the summer of 09 and was told that if i havent ever worked for them they wouldnt even test me guess some one has to leave before the put anybody else on
Parent - - By cwf07 (***) Date 01-31-2010 14:57
I was just woundering about the company I saw them over here in Ga. stop and talk to them they give me the main office in Texas to call. Called them and the guy I talked to told me to call back every week to check in with them to see if they might have work.
Parent - - By spgtti (**) Date 01-31-2010 18:09
Where at in GA?
Parent - By cwf07 (***) Date 02-04-2010 00:17
Thomaston, GA. its a little north of Macon and Columbus.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Information about company