Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Can I combine two posts into one, in my blog?
- - By mtlmster (**) Date 02-07-2010 18:04
Ross, Henry----or anyone else in the forum that are "forum manipulation gifted"; Back on Dec 20, (hum, seems like I've been here longer than that) I did an introduction of myself because I thought I was supposed to say something about myself to kind of break the ice so to speak.  Then on 23 Jan I created another topic and called it mtlmster blog.  Well, for obvious reasons I would like to put the intro on top of my blog.  Combined all in the one topic (blog).  It would help my blog to flow smoother because people reading it could get an idea of me before I began writing.  I intend to use this blog, probably not daily, but for now maybe every 4-5 days or so.  Mabye even a couple of weeks between writings.

So, how do I move one topic on top of another topic?  Then I can just delete or lock, I guess, the old intro.

I know I could have sent Ross and a few other guys a pm. but I really wanted this question to go out to the whole forum.

If I may I would humbly encourage all who have stories and life experiences to please start a "blog" and tell us a little about your past, present and hopefully future aspirations.  I have come to realize that I am in my own little world right here in Oklahoma with a population of about 3,585,486.  Shoot, some of you guys live in places of high concentrations of people, different climates, we all have our own language, accents, and personality differences.  This internet is amazing.  I have been conversing with welders, engineers, designers, fabricators, manufacturers:  ALL RELATED TO WELDING!  The internet has given the welders, engineers, instructors, etc. an oppurtinity to come together from all parts of the world and share knowledge.  There are several forums out there as you know, but none of them have the quality of members that the AWS Forum has.  It's the easiest to use, and for me, who didn't even know what a forum was until last Dec 09 this is the best one.

Thanks AWS:

Thanks Ross,
Steve
Parent - - By ross (***) Date 02-08-2010 12:28
Did it. Hope it's the way you want it now.

Ross
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 02-08-2010 12:37
Ross, So you took care of it?

mtlmster, disregard the PM that I sent a minute ago.....LOL
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Can I combine two posts into one, in my blog?