Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Anvil Mountain Welding Caps
- - By griffen (*) Date 02-20-2010 03:55
Anybody know where to get Anvil Mountain Welding caps.
Parent - - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 02-22-2010 00:08
munn supply in enid. great caps. 580 234 4120 is the number
Parent - By griffen (*) Date 02-28-2010 00:30
Thanks.
- - By yojimbo (***) Date 03-04-2010 17:26
Hey Griffen-

Anvil Mountain Caps are the best welding cap out there aren't they?  Strong, well built, good fit, covers the ears, last forever and damn good looking- I can't even weld with any other- barely even able to think without one on my head.  The lady who runs and operates this business is a mostly do it-yourselfer with a little bit of side work she needs done going to a couple others with sewing machines.  I've talked with her numerous times on the phone and she's a real nice person and a damned good and honest business woman. Ordered some from her yesterday and asked her about getting them distributed to the local supply shops in my area- they used to carry them but they're hard to find now.  It's just economics and getting the right purchasing agent and I guess she'd doing ok as it is.  Anyway, it's funny you asked about this about the same day as I was talking with her.  So get out your address book- the company is now called Debec Hats, the are out of Vernal Utah and the phone # is 800 835 6038.  Call her with your size and color preference she will give you the address.  The hats go for $10 now up a whole whopping buck they sold for, for years.  Hell, I don't even write a check for this gal, just stick a double sawbuck in an envelope and write in my order- she's that damn honest.  Feels good to be able to throw some support toward such a good product and person.  She ever goes out of business, Im screwed, or will have to change trades and Im too damn old for that.
Parent - - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 03-05-2010 01:28
its all i wear. very classy welding cap..very crisp lookin
Parent - By cdd (**) Date 03-05-2010 02:37
post a pic of one
Parent - By griffen (*) Date 03-05-2010 03:29
Thanks for the number yojimbo. I was buying anvil mountains out of aransas pass,but they usually don't have the tall ones.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Anvil Mountain Welding Caps