Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Sections / Section 39: Colorado / Emily Griffith Opportunity School
- By LongArc (**) Date 02-22-2010 04:06
I went though their weldeng program 2-3 years ago. Its was great then but its not good now. They have a new instuctor. Students are making hand made pipe joints with no root pentration on the example table, not to mention a stick of 6" extra thick wall carbon steel laying on the ground. Its only going to break someones leg. What busness does that have in a school? Migged handmade pipe joints with the saddle going the wrong way.The program is a joke. Dont waste your money or time...
- By pipefitter27 Date 05-20-2010 15:47
i think you are a retard since you do not know what a pjp is, the current instructor got me a job with rk mechanical making 26 an hour in April right after level 2 did your instructor do that for you? i think not.  how many hot taps have you done or is this above your ability ? also my instructor taught me how to lay out design and boiler rooms including types of systems general system design. what is the take off for a 6" sch 40 90 ?  have you ever taken a 12" bell test ? maybe you should reevaluate the dumb crap that comes out your mouth. i have been around to all the other schools yet Denver international airport wants my instructor to teach there guys. or mabey Henderson molly mine or Denver water or basin western or design mechanical or Eaton metal products or train America education services or cu boulder campus project for key-wit construction. or glass house towers for je dun construction or how about the 16 boliers he did for st vrain valley schools do any of these companies ring a bell.  seams strange if the program sucks that bad.
- By pipefitter27 Date 05-20-2010 16:03
oh and by the way there are two of them one is wrong but what do you expect from students the proper term is  full sized cross with concentric reducer and is not a saddle it is a bull plug and all of this is in the franklin pipe fitters hand book. but you would know that if you could fit two slices of bread together to make a sandwich.
Up Topic Sections / Section 39: Colorado / Emily Griffith Opportunity School