Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Welding titanium
- - By Fritz T Katt (**) Date 02-25-2010 15:03
I was brought a piece from an exhaust system and told by my instructor that it was titanium. What needed to be welded was a bracket about 1" long (both sides), and about 1/16" thick. The bracket appears to be TIG welded into the main exhaust tube (steel), so I know it can be welded.

First try was using TIG and a 2% Thoriated (3/32") electrode. 308 stainless filler. As per instructed. Machines was set at 55 amps with 15cfh pure argon (using remote pedal to control heat during weld). I used a small cutoff wheel to clean up the jagged edge from the piece breaking, and then used a wire wheel to get the dirt and grease off. The part was clean by the time I welded it. So, the actual welding was very smooth and a good pool formed just as it would if I were welding mild or stainless. As soon as I broke off the arc by releasing the foot pedal... I could hear the weld cracking.

Referenced the many welding books and all I could get out of them was to use large amounts of shielding gas on both sides of the weld, and to use far less heat. Since we don't have a system to back the weld I used another machine's torch with postflow set at about 50 seconds held by another welder for a backing flow. Lowered my amps to 25. Same results.

How should I go about properly welding this part? My instructors have no idea on why it won't weld properly, so the conclusion was drawn that we don't have the equipment to properly weld it.
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-25-2010 15:43
Titanium has to be welded in a 100% Argon Atmosphere.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 02-25-2010 15:48
Hello Fritz, if it is indeed titanium, then all of it is titanium. It cannot be welded with stainless steel filler and it can't be welded to stainless steel. Additionally there are many grades of titanium and they are pretty much grade specific and require matching fillers to be welded correctly. In this case you would need to carefully remove(grind) any of the stainless steel that you tried to apply, then you would need to find some titanium filler(that can be an excercise in itself), apply an argon purge to the inside of the pipe assembly and using as large of a gas lens as you have access to, weld very short lengths allowing the post flow to run over and keep contamination out of the weld area. If you have been successful the entire weld area will remain shiny and silvery in color. If you get a chance do some reading on titanium, it's a completely different sort of animal and requires many specific parameters to be followed. Check out ATI Wah Chang, TiMet, they are some of the major suppliers of titanium and have a lot of good information on the subject. There's plenty more to discuss on this topic, likely others will include this additional information. Best regards, Allan
- - By Fritz T Katt (**) Date 02-25-2010 19:14
Thanks. I wonder why I was told to use stainless wire...
Parent - - By chris2698 (****) Date 02-25-2010 19:59
Titanium isn't cheap I remember looking it up one time after another student once in the class tried welding his titanium exhaust pipe for his ATV. The filler metal is so dang high seems like maybe 95 dollars for a few pieces of it and like cactus said it has to be in a 100% sealed atmosphere. Now if you really wanted to try this you could see if the school has some kinda sandblasting tank and use it and pump argon into it if they do I'd try it out. Sounds like a good little project.

I remember when I was in school my teacher seemed to say use stainless to weld alot of things only because I don't think he had clue
Parent - - By mechan (**) Date 03-06-2010 05:33
... Be interesting to see how one welds titanium joints in the field if you had to have a 100% argon atmosphere and "sealed". Ample backing and purge gas and if the joint is large enough look into a trailing rig. If you were really splitting pennies to weld the joint you can purchase titanium rods per piece on eBay, for easily under 20 dollars for a few rods shipped...
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 03-06-2010 12:58
Titanium is welded every day with perfect X-ray and metallurgical results with a fairly standard tig setup and argon backing fixtures.  As long as the weld and HAZ are covered by inert gas until the metal is cooled to about 900F everything can be pretty standard.  That 100% argon atmosphere can be achieved with good cups and backup tools rather than sealed boxes.

Most sealed gas chambers are sitting unused, collecting dust in the corners of shops.

The price of the wire is a bit of a profit taking scam in my opinion...  The number of things made these days out of titanium is pretty staggering (think golf clubs)
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-06-2010 23:49 Edited 03-07-2010 16:46
I not only agree with Larry, but I have also welded a lot of Titanium (Quite a few hundred pounds worth) when I used to work for Titanium Fabrication Corporation in Fairfield, NJ back in the day, and we never used a glove box like some of you guys are talking about. All of our welds were RT'd & UT'd also and they always passed which meant no repair work was necessary in the shop, but sometimes out in the field we were sent to perform repairs on some joints that weren't welded properly by some field welders who really didn't have as much experience with Titanium, or if there was a rigging acident and something was severely damaged and repairs were absolutely necessary.

Everything we built out of Titanium was GTA Welded (TIG) together, and many of the parts and components we welded together were anywhere from 1/4" thick up to four inches thick on some of the largest pressure vessels being built... We used the gas lens diffuser/collet bodies with water cooled HW-24 torches with customized trailing shields mounted on the torches and like Larry mentioned, a wide variety of backing gas tools designed for both groove and fillet welds...

The most beautiful part of working there was the fact that you had to take your time!!! "YOU MUST NOT RUSH YOUR WELDS!!!" was the mantra as well as: THE METAL MUST BE SUPER CLEAN PRIOR TO WELDING INCLUDING THE FILLER METAL SO WEAR THOSE GLOVES WE GAVE YOU OR ELSE!!! CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS!!! PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS IF THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES!!! for the welding department there, and you were indeed encouraged to take your sweet time especially while welding in order to ensure that the weld was being adequately shielded... Of course the power sources were constantly monitored to make sure everyone was following the procedures to the letter, so nobody in their right mind tried boosting their current up a few to make themselves look as if they were able to produce more than the other because, that would result in a one day suspension followed by a week off if it was done a second time!!! ;)

So everybody stuck to the plan and it was a bunch of fun working there when I did... When we welded pipe together, we had to use oxygen analyzers to check the parts per million of oxygen found in the purge, and we weren't allowed to weld unless the oxygen level in the purging gas was less than 10 ppm's. So if you don't have an oxygen analyzer, your basically playing "Russian Roulette" when you decide it's okay to weld on Titanium pipe, or plate for that matter in a makeshift bag and only guessing how many ppm's of oxygen are in the atmosphere within the bag...

So it's not a good idea to take chances in welding Titanium without the aid of an oxygen analyzer whether you're welding in a makeshift bag, a converted sand blasting box, a real glove box, or even if you're using none of these and are welding Titanium only with the use of a GTAW torch with a gas lens and a larger than normal sized gas cup, or one of those "Monster" cups that also come with a larger gas lens/diffuser collet body along with an appropriate trailing shield and the necessary backing gas tools required in order to completely engulf the welding zone from above, below and as it solidifies while welding... When this method is used, the backing gas area is checked to see how many ppm's of oxygen is present and we weren't allowed to weld until the levels reached below 10ppm's also...

Anywho, Titanium and stainless steel do not metallurgicly fuse well when welding them together using the GTAW, PAW or any other arc welding process without the use of a bimetallic composite transition insert... However there are a number of solid state welding processes that will do the job producing metallurgicly sound, successful welds between the two very different types of metals. ;)

P.S. Hey Larry! Have you seen this power point yet??? I might have posted it sometime back, but don't quite remember:

http://www.nsrp.org/Ship_Production_Panels/Product_Design_and_Materials/downloads/012506_Wells.pdf

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-06-2010 21:08
I can tell you that I have welded it in the field by useing a clear trash bag with a hole cut in it for my lens, Duct taped it at that spot and where my gloves went through it. No Problem. I will admit that this way is the poor mans way of getting a 100% argon atmosphere and it only works on small peices. BUT, It Worked !
Parent - - By chris2698 (****) Date 03-06-2010 21:11
hell yeah I like that idea, all that matters is it WORKED
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-06-2010 23:05
Hi Chris.

No matter what you do, with the GTAW (TIG) process, one cannot successfully produce metallurgicly sound welds Titanium to stainless steel and the key word here is "successfully."

Now if someone were to use a "Bimetallic composite transition insert" like I mentioned in an earlier post, then it can be done because the insert acts as a bridge between the two metals, so in essence the Titanium part is being welded to the Titanium half of the insert ,and the Stainless part is being welded to the stainless half of the insert...

Which results in successful, metallurgicly sound welds to each half of the insert... The "Bimetallic composite transition insert" is usually explosion welded together as two bigger sized plates and then cut to specific sizes in order to make the inserts out of them and are made to order as well. I hope I clarified how these inserts work. ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-06-2010 22:51
Hi Dwayne.

When you say it worked, what was the color of the weld as soon as you were done letting the post flow finish?

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 03-07-2010 01:39 Edited 03-07-2010 01:45
It stay silver or the color of Ti.   I have tried it out of atmosphere and it turns white then cracks.  I am pretty sure the color did not change when welded in atmosphere. However, That was long ago when I messed with that stuff. I am sure about it turning white and cracking the first time I tried it. My Brothers son was the Tx State Champion BMX racer. I tried to weld heis broken Ti bike frame without knowing how. That was not a cheap oh-sh*t
Parent - - By mechan (**) Date 03-07-2010 04:54
There is *no* reason to wrap a trash bag around one's joint and make up some crazy way to weld it. Anyone advocating such methods lacks experience welding titanium. It is certainly not that difficult of a metal to weld and does not have over-the-top requirements to produce a good joint. Trailing rigs on large bore joints are used for a reason and on small bore it is not that much different than heliarcing most metals, other than the filler likes to act like a magnet.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-07-2010 08:23 Edited 03-07-2010 16:58
You're right about Titanium being relatively easy to weld as far as weldability is concerned except for one, or two, or even more than three small, yet very important factors that is a must to be considered when welding Ti outside of an enclosed inert atmosphere in order to achieve consistent, metallurgicly sound, successfully welded joints of any configuration...

If the bag did successfully shielded the Ti from being contaminated by the atmosphere, then I wouldn't say that the person lack experience because they did it that way as long as the person who used this method carefully considered all of the inherently important factors that must be incorporated with the use of such a temporary enclosure such as calculating with an added factor of assurance that the volume of atmosphere inside the temporary enclosure was removed from the enclosure at least 10 times it's volume...

And an ultra high purity grade of argon (UHP grade Helium is  also normally used on thicker Ti material due to increased penetration.) was used along with a minimum -50 f dew point, and finally the person welding took extra care in ensuring that the metal was properly cleaned of any potential contaminants, and wore gloves that would not leave any type of residual contamination on either the filler metal or the base metal itself along with cleaning the filler metal just prior to the start of actual welding also, then I don't see anything wrong with advocating that method at all IMHO...

In fact, in the field where there are not as many controls with respect to the environment, we also set up temporary enclosures along with incorporating the same methods used in our main fabrication facility also only because of the type of stringent NDT methods used that was also a customer requirement beyond what the code we were working to required as well. ;)

Titanium being welded out of a glove-box type configuration whereby the joint is enclosed in a temporary inert atmospheric containment vessel, is engulfed completely by Argon...
If one is to weld without the use of such containment, it is required that the joint have at least two of three types of shielding surrounding the joint during welding...
Titanium, whether it be a CP (Commercially Pure) grade, or any of the Ti weldable alloys, are both reactive to certain elements found in the atmosphere ( Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, etc. ) mainly because of the element Titanium itself along with some of the other rare earth elements (Ti is no longer considered nor should it have been considered an "Exotic" metal since it is the ninth most abundant element found on earth and the fourth amongst metals, much like Aluminum once was thought as an "exotic" metal also.) which may also be used as alloying elements in certain grades of Ti...

Hydrogen is another element which will cause contamination in Ti welds which is why the metal must be not only as clean as possible from any thin layer of hydrocarbons or moisture, but also the handling of the Titanium must not be done with bare hands and appropriate gloves which will not leave any type of hydrocarbon residue must be used... 

And when one is one is welding a binary phase type of Ti, or a Ti alloy such as an Alpha-Beta type, prevention of the metal from reacting to the atmosphere which is made up of mostly nitrogen and at the very least 18% oxygen along with smaller percentages of other gases and water in the form known to most of us a relative humidity, is the most important factor to consider when welding because most of, if not all of the elements found in the atmosphere cause the metal, whether it be commercially pure or a Ti alloy - to react badly to them and there's no getting around that... This is why it is strongly recommended that Titanium be welded using a very high purity grade of argon as well as at least a -50 F dew point also in order to prevent any moisture from being introduced into the inert shielded weld zone and possibly contaminating the welded joint.

Now this doesn't mean that one must weld the Ti in a totally enclosed inert atmosphere in order to achieve metallurgicly sound, successful welds where there is limited to no reactivity to the atmosphere surrounding the joint being welded. However, to say that one can achieve metallurgicly sound successful welds without the use of at least a backing shield on the joint engulfing the backside of the joint prior, during and after welding as well as extending the time of gas post-flow being used for the GTAW torch and not having to hold the torch in place once stopping to ensure coverage of the solidifying weld pool for at least as long as the extended shielding gas post-flow rate is set to and finally, not being concerned with welding the Ti at the lowest heat input possible is to almost a guarantee that most of the joint will be contaminated, the weld will indeed be brittle even though it may "look good" and is relatively "easy to weld," the weld will eventually fail in short order if it hasn't already failed once the weld has been completed without the aid of some sort of backing gas shielding for the backside of the joint...

So one of the two important factors is the fact that the backside of the joint must be shielded prior to, during and after the welding is completed at least until the base metal along with the welded area has cooled down to certain safe temperature which can be different according to (The USN uses below 600 F, and Titanium Fabrication Corp used below 450 F even though Timet, which is one of the world's foremost producer and experts in Titanium recommends below 800 F which probably the maximum safe temperature where the metal will not react to the atmosphere surrounding it.) various groups who are welding Titanium... Then there is the inescapable fact that if the solidified weld metal itself that is now behind the weld pool as the welder advances along the joint being welded, is not properly shielded from the atmosphere, and is exposed to the atmosphere before it has cooled down to a non-reactive temperature, then the weld will indeed become contaminated and as such, the Ti will have reacted!!! Hence the term "Reactive metal." and one can easily notice it by the color of the weld and it's adjacent area...

So, the welding of Titanium without a trailing shield is very limited to relatively small sized joints where the risk of contaminating the solidifying weld behind the torch is very low indeed! ;) Still, I prefer to use one of those "Monster" type cups along with the larger than normal sized gas lens diffuser/collet bodies for welds that are short in length and can be completely engulfed by the gas shielding plume once I have completed the weld and extinguished the arc Now some of the trailing shields shown in pictures may seem to look bulky, but there are designs that are much more streamlined and more operator friendly to use with a GTA welding torch

If the shielding gas post-flow rate is set at a normal setting when one is welding Aluminum, carbon, or stainless steels, the Ti will react badly at the weld crater once the welding has stopped, and if one uses a dabbing technique when manually feeding the filler metal into the molten weld pool and inadvertently pulls the filler end that was just shielded out of the gas plume even ever so slightly, one will be introducing contaminated Ti filler metal into the weld pool and therefore contaminating the joint...

Here is another interesting foot note:

Titanium Weld Color:A Potential Indicator of Weld Quality

A common question when welding titanium is, How important is the discoloration of the weld surface?

Weld color can be an indicator of an unacceptable weld, but everyone involved in titanium fabrication—designers, engineers, welders, fabricators, and inspectors—should keep in mind that discoloration should be used as part of the decision-making process and not the sole factor in weld acceptance.

The chart below shows a range of colors that may develop when titanium is exposed to atmospheric conditions at elevated temperatures. The color change is an indication of the thickness of the surface oxide (rutile) that develops and, thus, an indicator of the degree of weld contamination that may have occurred. With minimal or no oxidization, the surface color will be silver or light straw, while in severe cases of oxidation, loose, flaky white or gray deposits form.

If a contract specifically requires evaluation of weld color, the AWS D1.9 Structural Welding Code— Titanium can be a useful reference. The code specifies the inspection requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities for individuals evaluating welds and provides detailed color acceptance criteria in the form of Table 5.3.

When discoloration is found in a weld, the welding team should examine the welding equipment, filler wire, and work environment to understand the cause. For example, a contaminated tungsten welding electrode is evidence that the quality of the primary shield gas has been compromised in the welding torch lines, whereas contamination at the end of the filler wire could be an example of a poor wire manipulation technique.

Ineffective shielding can lead to discoloration of the weld as indicated in the chart below. Possible causes of ineffective shielding are the location of the welding area, such as near a door or vent where the air current flowing across the weld can cause the inert gas shield to fail to some degree. It is imperative to perform welding in an area free from drafts to prevent hot weld metal from being exposed to atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen if bright, shiny silver welds with minimal contamination are required.

Unlike GTAW, GMAW presents new challenges to the issue of weld discoloration. GMAW produces a titanium vapor in the weld arc that deposits onto the cooler weld surface as finely divided titanium particles. Because of the reactive nature of titanium, these particles will combust spontaneously upon exposure to atmospheric oxygen once outside the protective weld gas shield. The nature of the resulting black deposit on the weld makes it difficult for inspectors to use color guidance charts as a reference for visual inspection of weld color. It is therefore very important that every manufacturer establish and approve welding inspection procedures applicable to the specific welding processes adopted.

I could go on and on but, I'll end this post by adding these links which I consider very good ones regarding the proper welding of Titanium without an enclosed atomspheric vessel and hopefully these links will be educational to whomever wanting to learn more about welding Titanium and its alloys! ;)

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources/articles/TIG-gtaw-titanium-welding

http://www.timet.com/pdfs/ti-handbook.pdf

http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/welding-titanium.html

http://www.kobelco.co.jp/english/titan/files/details.pdf

http://www.aws.org/wj/june02/feature1.html

Larry will like this one about a hybrid plasma/Gas metal arc experimental welding process for use on Titanium called "Super MIG!":

http://www.spaceformtech.com/pdfs/SuperMigTitaniumWelding.pdf

http://www.wtia.com.au/pdf/TGN-MS-02%20Titanium.pdf

http://www.weldreality.com/Titanium%20Data.htm

http://www.struers.com/resources/elements/12/38860/e-Structure%203_EN.pdf

There are 2 pictures attached which show good examples of what is a good sound weld and a bad one should look like... On of them was posted by my esteemed colleague Al in a previous post and I wanted to include it along with the color chart in the second picture so that one could use Al's picture to distinguish the acceptable weld from an unacceptable one using side by side comparison with the chart, so take a look at both pictures. ;)

TITANIUM WELD COLOR TITANIUM WELD QUALITY

BRIGHT SILVER - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

SILVER - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

LIGHT STRAW - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

DARK STRAW - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

BRONZE - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

BROWN - ACCEPT BUT REMOVE DISCORATION IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

VIOLET - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

DARK BLUE - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

LIGHT BLUE - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

GREEN - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

GREY - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTI-PASS WELDS

WHITE - UNNACEPTABLE. REMOVE IF MULTIPASS WELDS

A positive feature of welding titanium is the color of the weld beads which will give a good indication of the effectiveness of the inert gases on protection of the parts from the atmospheric gases... The aim when welding titanium should always be to produce a bright silver weld. Any discoloration outside the silver weld indicates that some reaction with oxygen has occurred either during the actual welding or during the cool down period.

Any weld discoloration should be cause for stopping the welding operation and correcting the welding problem. Light straw-colored weld discoloration can be removed by wire brushing with a clean stainless steel brush, and the welding can be continued. Dark blue oxide or white powdery oxide on the weld is an indication of a seriously deficient purge. When the discoloration takes place, stop welding immediately and review the causes of the oxide reaction.

Also, if one uses the search function and types in Titanium, you'll find plenty of posts with some interesting links to some really good articles on Titanium welding as well as metallurgy in this forum, so enjoy the reading!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-07-2010 20:57
Here is some interesting research work on Titanium welding going on since 2000 by the United States Navy Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center, The US army's Aberdeen Proving Grounds ARL, and The E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute from Kiev, Ukraine of the Former Soviet Union which now collaborates frequently with major US research facilities that perform experimental research in Welding Science & Technology.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA384817

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA397712&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

This is an article briefing what type of research is going on in India:

http://www.igcar.ernet.in/benchmark/Engg/24-engg.pdf

Enjoy the read!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-25-2010 20:32
I was going to give a long winded explanation regarding some of the metallurgical effect that do occur within the fusion zone when one attempts ot weld together Ti with stainless steel using either stainless steel or Ti filler metal, but instead, I'll try my best to keep it short and sweet if at all possible... ;)

The only practical way to weld together something like the project you're working on is to have a sort of "Go-between or Bridge" so to speak... In other words piece, or strip, or ring (Hence the term "wedding band") that is made up of both Ti and Stainless steel welded together usually by a solid state process such as explosive welding, or a very controlled high energy beam process such as Laser or electron beam welding performed within a vacuum so that there is very good intermetallic coalesence via control of phase changes, crystal lattice formations as well as retaining of most if not all of the favorable mechanical properties through the application of some "slick, ingenious" metallurgical controls using a variety of methods to control "chaotic" phase changes, brittleness, interstitials, uncontrollable grain growth and avoiding excessive amounts of voids between the grain boundries in order to retain the most crucial and desirable mechanical properties for it's intended service...

Now the problem with your application is that the cost of using such a "bridge" (technically known as a "bimetallic composite transition inserts") between the two metals in order to ultimately achieve an ideal condition where the two very different metals can be joined together using the GTAW process via the use of joining each of the appropriate halves with their corresponding base metals is that such a bridge is usually expensive to procure...

So you need to consider whether or not it fits within your budget, or else you will be limited to at the very least - bonding via some method or another the two metals together with the understanding that certain mechanical properties will not be present when compared to welding and some alternative forms of welding such as Diffusion, or Hot Isostatic Pressure welding may just be the ticket to successful joining for your application... A whole bunch of options to consider when focusing on cost effectiveness as well as serving it's intended purpose engineering wise!!! ;) ;) ;) There now! That didn't take too long to explain... Did it??? :) :) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-06-2010 07:31
why is this post listed as new????   everything needed to be said has been said I believe.   I started to post here to give my comments to Fritz but ....they were just a bit corrosive and inflammatory...in general toward the instructor..so I did not post.......that whole ordeal was over a week ago.  Why is this post listed as updated or new now....besides my current comment.   ROSS?
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 03-06-2010 14:59
It gets listed as new/updated every time someone makes a new post IE updates it with a new post, like now.

So Mechan, Lawrence, yourself and I have all updated this thread with new post's.

jrw159
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-06-2010 23:45
John   I missed mechan's post ....my mistake.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 03-07-2010 08:38
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOMMY!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 03-07-2010 15:21
LOL, You had me worried. :-)

jrw159
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Welding titanium