Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / WELDER/CWI/CWE LOOKING FOR WORK
- - By DaveP66 (*) Date 07-19-2002 02:53
Hello, I have posted a few topics here and there on this forum. Now im looking for employment here in southern mississippi. I am willing to work the following jobs

Welder
CWI
CWE

I will be available when I finish my obligated service to the Navy on November 1, 2002. I have my resume in the AWS job bank and will send it to anyone who requests it.

Thank you,
David Perkins
TheUntchbl66@aol.com
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 07-20-2002 16:23
David,

Send me a copy of your resume and I will forward it to some of the people I have been approached by for work. I know that some fabrication work is going on in southern Mississippi.

gaus@weldinginspectionsvcs.com

G Austin
Parent - - By ross (***) Date 07-23-2002 19:22
Post your resume on the AWS JobFINDS, www.aws.org/jobfind/ and you'll get a lot more exposure.
Parent - - By DaveP66 (*) Date 07-23-2002 20:04
I posted it about 2 weeks ago...no luck yet...thanks anyway
Parent - By NDTIII (***) Date 07-24-2002 03:13
You can also post it on www.asnt.org, www.inspectionjobs.com, www.roadwhore.com and www.ndt.org. There are several CWI positons there.
Parent - By magodley (**) Date 07-25-2002 12:25
I suggest you contact you closest Boilermaker or Pipefitter/Steamfitter local, and go to work as a welder for a while.
Also contact Tech school instructors within 50 miles or so, they usually know who is hiring.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / WELDER/CWI/CWE LOOKING FOR WORK