Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Hypothetical Situation!
- By mcostello (**) Date 04-30-2010 02:49
Just hypothetically speaking (of course), I have a question. Was at a neighbors place at a hypothetical home where I used to live and as we were walking in his garden I remarked that I smelled gas. We had farm next door with hypothetical pipeline running through it. He answered that said pipeline was leaking through the ground, I said " aw common", he said come over next time it has rained and you will see for yourself. So I did. Could see bubbles popping on top of the ground. He said he called pipeline people several times and no one ever had been out. Couple a years later they show up, uncover pipeline, look it over, connect an electrical thngy to it and bury it. Never cut out or replaced anything. We've sold the farm and it's about 10 yrs ago now and still wondering about it. Was that possible or plausible or did we miss something? New neighbor built house 40' from line tearing down signs and ignoring everything.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Hypothetical Situation!