Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / TIG cladding of steel
- - By m.rostami (*) Date 05-11-2010 19:40
hi,
i am trying to increase the abrasive wear surface of steel by preplaced or prepressing  ceramic powder TIG cladding,
i need to know what compound of ceramic powder in a metal matrix(perfectly identical,for example Al2O3 powder in Al powder as a matrix or SiC powder in Si powder matrix,...)can be effective and successful try in this study?

In addition what ways you suggest to  increase the abrasive wear surface of steel by preplaced or prepressing by TIG cladding?(the powders and matrix powders that can interaction together by TIG and increase the abrasive resistance)
thanks a lot
Parent - - By mohsen roshani (*) Date 05-19-2010 20:49
salam, chekhabara?
Parent - - By madibaa (*) Date 05-28-2010 09:43
rostami be ga raft badbakht. dige javab nemide henry
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 05-29-2010 00:51
Ummm Excuse me fella's, but what language are you writing in??? Last time I checked, everyone in here writes in English in the forum... Now if you want to send EACH OTHER A PERSONAL MESSAGE, YOU MAY DO SO in your native language, but NOT in the PUBLIC FORUM WHERE ENGLISH IS THE MAIN LANGUAGE AND INTERPRETATION OF ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE IS A REQUIREMENT!!! I hope everyone understands these very simple yet mutually respectful rules! ;) ;) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By madibaa (*) Date 06-03-2010 09:26
hi henry
you are right, I apologize from you.
Parent - By madibaa (*) Date 06-03-2010 09:29
but you don't answer the m.rostami's question yet.
thanks alot for your helps
Parent - By mohsen roshani (*) Date 06-01-2010 21:35
enghad farsi harf zadi ta henry ghahr kard
eyvay havasam nabod khodam ham farsi neveshtam :-)
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / TIG cladding of steel