Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Nashville
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-19-2010 11:46
A friend on fb posted this video of photograph's taken after our little rain storm on May 1st thru 3rd. Been downtown hundreds of times and can't believe the places I've walked and drove that were underwater. I believe it though, saturday morning May 1st the heavy rain started and did not quit until sunday afternoon, cats and dog rain. Never have I seen anything like that....in rain form, snow yes, never rain, unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFjaQoOdJvI
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 05-19-2010 17:45
Pretty rough, no doubt! Your video got me looking at all the others. Tragic. Congrats on your communities ability to pull through together without taking it as an excuse for anarcy!
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 05-20-2010 03:36
Floods are a *****. In 1972 the Schuylkill river flooded to 30' above flood stage at Pottstown, Pa. and set the new 100 year flood plane. What a mess to clean up. A hurricane had moved inland and stalled in the Schuylkill watershed, it rained for about a week.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Nashville