Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / For Anyone who wants to see what is REALLY going on...
- - By Black Wolf (**) Date 05-22-2010 19:35
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Normally I do NOT enter into these types of discussions, but I was recently introduced to some VERY interesting material that has altered my perceptions about things I have been taught since childhood, and what apparently is REALLY going on in the world today...

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

For any of you open minded enough to take a look - these movies are viewable on the internet for FREE.

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Addresses Religion, and the "Terrorist" Attacks on 9-11 <--- A VERY touchy subject, I know, but what I saw on this movie F@cking SHOCKED ME!

Zeitgeist - The Addendum: Addresses the Worldwide Financial Situations, Alternative Energy etc...

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe-1749-1832]

I guess the reason that I am introducing this here, is that being Canadian, I am wishing to hear opinions on these documentaries from American people, as your perspective's on your Country's history will inevitably be much different from mine.

I am dumb-founded by the revelations of these two movies.....

Hang on to your panties Alice... You are about to see How Deep the Rabbit Hole Goes...
Parent - - By HillbillyWelder (**) Date 05-30-2010 12:19
I haven't watched them yet. Have you seen or can you get access to "Amerika-Freedom to Fascism" by Rene' Russo, its about the Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS, its an very interesting movie
Parent - By Black Wolf (**) Date 05-31-2010 03:11
Thank you, I will have a look for that one...

The Federal Reserve is covered extensively in Zeitgeist - The Addendum.  It is shocking how the modern fiancial system works.

The IRS is covered in Zeitgeist - The Movie... Amazing to me how the IRS is NOT Legal, and that there are now former IRS employees that REFUSE to pay taxes, or file a tax return...

Just think of the trouble that would cause if information like that became "Mainstream" knowledge?

I think we, as a "Modern Society" are in for a Terribly Rude Awakening.... And SOON.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / For Anyone who wants to see what is REALLY going on...