Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / MA joining AZ? WHY oh WHY?
- - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 05-28-2010 16:01
Well MA has passed a bill in the senate that says Illegal’s would need to prove that they are legal to receive...
Welfare
Healthcare
Food stamps
Housing
Free cars
free cell phones
free student loans
drivers licences
ect
ect
but why why do this to these poor victims?

this is why ill bet

http://moronsinchapelhill.com/2010/05/26/pro-illegal-immigration-politician-hit-on-highway-by-illegal-immigrantcan-you-say-karma-*****.aspx?ref=rss
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-28-2010 17:53
Link does not work. It says "Bad Request".

jrw159
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 05-28-2010 17:55
well well well
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 05-28-2010 17:56
its a common news story up here
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 05-29-2010 00:43
Mike, could you please get a link to the story that works?

Henry
Parent - - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 05-29-2010 13:49
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/05/mass_senate_pas.html
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/Examiner-Opinion-Zone/Immigration-Reform-in-Massachusetts-95108474.html

Here are a few (dont blast me on the story)

Oh and here is the story  of a politician who was laughed at by undocumented worker who smashed into his car.
you can search for an acceptable news outlet for the story

Michael Moran of Brighton is a staunch supporter of the “sanctuary” approach to illegal immigration we have here in Massachusetts. He voted against the Perry amendment that would require applicants for state benefits to prove they’re here legally. Moran voted for subsidized college tuition for illegals, too.

It’s safe to say that no Massachusetts politician has done more to make illegal immigrants feel welcome. Illegal immigrants like 27-year-old Isaias Naranjo, who (ahem) “met” Moran on the streets of Brighton last week.

According to Fox 25, Naranjo was driving 60 mph when he slammed his car into Moran’s. Naranjo was also drunk, driving without a license and - in an only-in-Massachusetts twist - was wearing a “Mexican costume” at the time.

Now if Naranjo were just another Massachusetts taxpayer, he would be in some serious guacamole. But Fox reports that when police tried to explain the seriousness of his situation, he just laughed.

“Nothing is going to happen to me, man,” Naranjo told the cops. That’s because he was “going back to my home country, Mexico.”

Naranjo had gotten the Massachusetts message: It’s never illegal to be illegal here. In fact sometimes it’s pretty damn good.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 05-29-2010 19:53
Well, I for one hope the reforms do get passed!!! ;) ;) ;)

Henry
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-31-2010 04:37
I second that Henry,

“Nothing is going to happen to me, man,” Naranjo told the cops. That’s because he was “going back to my home country, Mexico.”

What was that I read about a firing squad? I think we found our first volunteer....
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / MA joining AZ? WHY oh WHY?