Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / brisket and calf fries
- - By daryl morgan (*) Date 07-03-2010 01:23
hope everybody has a good 4th with family and friends. lets all remember our brothers in uniform on this independence day. we've got the marinade on and batter mixed, going to lake murray after the feast. if your in texas like me, maybe it'll stop raining long enough for the kids to see fireworks. i need a job to go to after the holiday, if anyone has any leads please send them my way. thank yall.
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 07-06-2010 04:43
Had a great 4th!
But some parts of the critter just don't need to be eaten! I draw the line at testicles and tentacles.
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 07-06-2010 20:38
Mountain oysters & fried rattle snake is what we feed to yankees when they visit.  They just think it's the best chicken & oysters they ever had lol.
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-07-2010 02:30
One of My friends was a power lifter when He was younger. He said He ate large quantities of ground up bull testicles, to get testosterone, I guess. He said He could'nt bench over 400# before he started that diet. He ended up benching 625#, but then He broke His back in a fall at work, no more lifting.
Parent - - By rcwelding (***) Date 07-07-2010 02:33
Moral of the story.... Too big of balls will break your back..!!!!  Sorry I had to say that...
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 07-07-2010 02:39
LOL  That was a GOOD one !!
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-07-2010 03:02
You are right. I didn't know Him back then, but He had the balls to get Himself in all kinds of troubble.

Thig is, He slipped on the wet floor unloading 150# cases of meat from a truck. He fell backwards onto a rock, and the case of meat landed right on Him above the rock.

Anybody else would have unloaded those trucks with a forklift.
Parent - By ibeweldingsum (***) Date 07-13-2010 23:59
LMAO!!!! Now that ther is funny I don't care who ya are!!!!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / brisket and calf fries