Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Dimensional Verification form - PFI - Engineering Standards
- - By JM_VRCIC (*) Date 09-13-2010 14:10
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some dimensional form to get an idea for creating a new one for my company. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,

Juan
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 09-14-2010 00:23
Viva la Santa Federación! Mueran los salvajes unitarios!
Let me know your mailing address and I'll send you two: one from Japanese Kobe Steel and another one from German Koever Lersch.
They're in printed format, not electronic, that's why I'll send them by mail.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-16-2010 05:33
Long Live the "Federation of Saints???" May the "Unitarian Savages" Die??? - (An attempted translation from Giovanni's post) - Are these competing soccer teams in Brazil Giovanni??? ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 09-16-2010 21:03
Had Mr. Vrcic read my post, which I don't know because he didn't send me his mailing address, he would have understood quite well what I wanted to mean.
They're not yellings from soccer teams supporters encouraging their teams; they're related with South American policy back in the first half of the XIX century.
Incredible as it may seem, they're still in wide use in Argentina, the country where Mr. Vrcic lives.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Parent - - By JM_VRCIC (*) Date 09-22-2010 15:22
Giovanni, cómo está Ud.?

Le cuento, en realidad no hablo mucho de política porque siempre hay alguien que sale ofendido.
Mi dirección es:

Juan Manuel Vrcic
Carlos Pellegrini 3125, Pque Ind Neuquén Este (Q8301XAC)
Neuquén, Argentina

Desde ya le agradezco enormemente por las molestias.

Pd.: si tiene alguna de las normas PFI le agradecería si pudiera compartirla.

Saludos.
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 09-22-2010 20:29
Which is the postal code?
I don't know if I have a PFI, I'll take a look.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Parent - - By JM_VRCIC (*) Date 09-25-2010 02:14
El código postal es 8301

Saludos.
Parent - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 09-27-2010 21:11
Que viva don Juan Manuel! Que viva el Restaurador!

Today, Monday, September 27, I've sent you by priority air mail the welding specifications I've told you. Please advise me when you've received them and tell me if they were useful for your purpose.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Parent - - By Joey (***) Date 09-14-2010 02:25
I have a simple one :)
Attachment: DimensionalInspformat.doc (61k)
Parent - - By JM_VRCIC (*) Date 03-04-2011 17:55
Thanks dude. It's kinda what I was looking for. Anyway, do you have any other maybe with a check list or something like that, mainly for checking class, schedules, flanges rotation,etc.
Parent - - By Joey (***) Date 03-08-2011 02:41
Sorry Dude, I’ve overlooked your message.

I don’t know exactly what you need, attached is a sample checklist for piping. You can actually create a simple one relevant to your work. You may discuss with your Engineer in-charge those critical dimensions that QC must check.

In the past, I got a good sample of the report format from “thirdeye” which I’ve modified to suit the job requirements.

It’s easy to create if you know the job. You may also copy the illustrations given in the valve catalogue and create a checklist. Some item may have hundred of dimensions which will be so tedious to measure. It will be efficient to measure only those critical dimensions advised by the Engineer, which must be reflected in the report.
Attachment: MicrosoftWord-checklist.pdf (62k)
Parent - By JM_VRCIC (*) Date 03-08-2011 18:12
Thanks, this is really helpfull. I can work something from it.

Thanks Joey.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Dimensional Verification form - PFI - Engineering Standards