Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Got Scamed
- - By JLWelding (***) Date 09-17-2010 22:56
ECM Outlet is a rip off, this guy Jeff Mckee has screwed hunders if not thousands of people and is still walking around pulling his scams.
Sent him 555.00 for a rebuilt ecm and nothing. Here what happen called in and gave him my part number, oh yea we got one right here. 555.00 to your door, go to give him my credit card and it wont work, hey wire me a check. Can you do that sure no problem. 4 Days go buy and he calls sorry but my partner sold ecm before I could send it to you. I will try to find another, days go by no call. Call him mail box full over and over full. Finally he answers, I will have to send you your money back. Week goes by no money. Call and call no answer. He got a month just stalling me so how many people did he get?
Here the last number I have 248-565-8308
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 09-18-2010 01:37
File a complaint with the post office. You can be surprised what postal inspectors can come up with and do.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Got Scamed