Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Henry's Challenge!
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 09-24-2010 23:51
Stopped by a local farm pond for a couple of casts.

Pretty sure it's the biggest bass I've ever hooked.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 09-25-2010 10:34
Patience young man! I haven't been to the Kinzua Dam area near me (I knew I should have bought my cell phone with camera with me the last time!) for some time because of my health lately, but as soon as the weather (I cannot be out in the sun for too long because of the meds I'm currently on.) gets better suited for me to go, I'll be posting some Walleye or Muskie or both or whatever else I can hook into...

Anyone can go to a local farm pond and hook a fish or two!!! C'mon Larry!!! You could do better that, and I could also do the same, but I'd rather post something I caught without any "extra help" if you get me meaning... Instead, I'll post something I caught out in the wild and not in some "Farm Pond! ;)"

Anywho, nice fish Larry! ;) Btw, did your area get any of the flooding I noticed in the news today?

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 09-25-2010 11:54
My giant pet bass eh Henry?

The bad flooding is in the northern part of the state and I'm near the southern stateline.  That was some kind of storm the other day though..  We will prolly get some swollen rivers in a few days but nothing like they are suffering up north and in Minnisota..

Feel good friend.. Get those fish when you can!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Henry's Challenge!