Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welding Process Cost Comparison Program
- - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 09-15-2002 14:46
I have written a small program that compares the cost of two different welding processes based on user input. This is a simple form that you can use to compare the cost of two different welding processes based on labor rate, deposition rate, deposition efficiency, filler metal cost, gas usage, gas cost per cubic foot. The values for deposition rates, deposition efficiency, production factor are not pre-programmed but may be in the future if anyone t hinks it may be of use.

I don't advertise or have banners on my site and the program is free. It has notr been tested on any machine besides mine so you help me out if you try it and leave feedback. I do ask that you at least sign the guestbook or leave some kind of feedback here (good or bad) or on my site.

This is a very basic program with NO bells or whistle. It is probably worth the cost (Nothing!)

The page to download it is at http://www.weldinginspectionsvcs.com/welding_cost_comparison_program.htm

If I am out of line posting this here, let me know. I do not sell hits on my site or anything like that. Just thought it may be of interest to some.

G Austin
Iuka, Miss
Parent - By Niekie3 (***) Date 09-17-2002 18:22
I believe freebies are always welcome. Will have a look at it.

Niekie
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welding Process Cost Comparison Program