Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Post-crisis era of Chinese Manufacturers is facing five majo
- - By Sushan Ai Date 11-05-2010 10:48
Post-crisis era of Chinese Manufacturers of welding equipments is facing five major “Achilles heel”

Data show that under the fast-growing Chinese manufacturing can not hide the core problem is the low labor productivity and added value. China is the U.S. manufacturing labor productivity is about 4.38%, 4.37% in Japan and Germany, 5.56%. China’s manufacturing industry in quality and there are still a wide gap between the developed countries.

Contribution from the intermediate input coefficients, the developed countries a unit value of intermediate inputs can generally be one or more new units to create value, while China can only get 0.56 units of new value creation. Added rate is a measure of input and output efficiency of an economy is another comprehensive index. Value Rate At present, China is only 26% of the manufacturing sector, with the United States, Japan and Germany, respectively, compared with low 23,22,11 percentage points. Even compared with other developing countries, the level of the added value of China manufacturer industry is also still lower than in Latin America and the Caribbean and West Asia and Europe, developing regions. (From: www.china.cn)
Parent - By L51174 (**) Date 11-05-2010 16:09
Heck I've been saying that for years....... :P
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 11-05-2010 19:34
and?????????
Parent - - By FixaLinc (****) Date 11-06-2010 20:28
Made in china SUCKS !  BUY MADE IN USA !  :P
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 11-07-2010 12:46
Heck yeah! I'll buy USA as much as possible, if not USA I start to look for Canada, England, Italy, Germany....Mexico is even a better choice than China in my mind.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Post-crisis era of Chinese Manufacturers is facing five majo