Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Rig jobs
- - By cdrawls (*) Date 11-16-2010 15:22
I am an independent "rig welder", (contract welder) looking for work. My last job was in Ohio welding on a compressor station. Anybody know of any good rig jobs out there? I just spent all my extra money to travel to North Dakota to test and was sent home before I even got to test! Don't waste your time on Westcon! Need to go to work bad. Any help is appreciated.
Parent - By WELDINROPER (*) Date 11-16-2010 16:43
Hey cd, if your still in North Dakota I got a lead for ya, and anybody else lookin.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will probably need 4-6 rig welders in the Williston. ND area for about 4 months starting immediately. Pay will be 65hr and 75 a day per diem. 10 hr day. No split check. Contract wages. Campers are necessary due to the lack of hotels in the area. We are currently putting in water, septic and electricity for campers to be parked on site. I am currently negotiating on consumables with the client. Simple 6G test 6010 root, 7018 fill and cap on 6" sch 40 pipe. This is building a new compressor site. We WILL be working through the winter. Several buildings are already up and will work inside as much as possible. If interested email me. James
email address is jctwelding@msn.com

Thats all they had over at rigwelder.com, he just posted it on the the 15th.  Good luck!!!!!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Rig jobs